NOW THE ONE YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! (I crack up laughing all the time I look at the ..'muse' pic :LOL: )

JUST A NOTE: I'm not making fun of the twilight fans, only the "knowledgeble" twilight fans :awesome:

TwilightSMBH.png

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

/endcaps

NOW THE ONE YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! (I crack up laughing all the time I look at the ..'muse' pic :LOL: )

JUST A NOTE: I'm not making fun of the twilight fans, only the "knowledgeble" twilight fans :awesome:

TwilightSMBH.png

:LOL::facepalm::LOL:

do you mean that's what SMeyer has made twilighters think?:eek:

I want to see muse's reaction when they saw SMBH on twilight!:LOL:

:LOL::facepalm::LOL:

do you mean that's what SMeyer has made twilighters think?:eek:

I want to see muse's reaction when they saw SMBH on twilight!:LOL:

ohhh this is just for the greater-minded-twilighters-and-movie-suckers :awesome:

oh man I laugh so hard at my own pic :LOL: :LOL:

ohhh this is just for the greater-minded-twilighters-and-movie-suckers :awesome:

oh man I laugh so hard at my own pic :LOL: :LOL:

I know how they are, I had to deal with a few for 9 months! :supersad: and then she transmitted the virus to other 3 girls! oh gooooooooood! :'( the pain the paaaaaaaaain!

Holy shit. :LOL:

I totally said Dom looks like Bruno in the Caption thread. Haha, amazing.

AHAHAH :awesome: we should send a pic of Bruno to Dom saying that he's his lost brother :D

pokemew you are epic.

Guest Octazooka
AHAHAH :awesome: we should send a pic of Bruno to Dom saying that he's his lost brother :D

:LOL:

TwilightSMBH.png

^ I was munching on a buscuit whilst scrolling down this page. The 'muse' sign made me choke with laughter for about 3 whole minutes ....:stunned:

^ I was munching on a buscuit whilst scrolling down this page. The 'muse' sign made me choke with laughter for about 3 whole minutes ....:stunned:

AHAHAAHAHAHAH :LOL: sorry sorry!!! :awesome:

bliss is my favorite muse music video evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :awesome:

I think I can see that :rolleyes:looks at your avatar

Guest Octazooka
:ohmy:!

:LOL::LOL: Now it all makes sense... :awesome:

Dom!! Whatever happened to Chris? XD Maybe Chris's wifey doesn't like Chris to hang around too much, seeing the Matty-Dom relationship... :LOL:

Guest Octazooka
:ohmy:!

:LOL::LOL: Now it all makes sense... :awesome:

Dom!! Whatever happened to Chris? XD Maybe Chris's wifey doesn't like Chris to hang around too much, seeing the Matty-Dom relationship... :LOL:

ahaha good one!!! XD

:LOL::LOL: That would explain why Chris isn't around too often. :p

Nahhh, I love Chris. He is just a family man of :awesome:-ness, I think.

yes, chris is a family man of :awesome:-ness!!!

-----

Should I post the thank you +1000 views herea lready? XD its not in 1000 yet lol

OH I started to post it on my twitter too! (so, the aMUSEd are here, muselive, museBR and my twitter) - http://twitter.com/Myuuhailurusu

and also:

omg and let me say this... thank you SO MUCH Steff from MuseBR to send the aMUSEd Series to Kirk!!! :stunned::eek:

Archived