yesyes I have some about the treasure hunt and project eurasia ones in my head :D

Thank you ver much!!!

yeah, the SMBH is disturbing but you should have read the linked thread at muselive :awesome: funny as well (and that aMUSEd was requested by many :eek::LOL: )

i did go back and read that thread... and tbh i did laugh:chuckle:

Thanks guys!!! :awesome:

The PART II of Project Eurasia aMUSEd will have more Mad-Matt, Doctors, Dom sobing and fans figthing!

Matt wil be also saying:

"YES! we "UNIFIED"! mwhahahahaa TO FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS! we are THE RESISTANCE! fight to survive my pretties! this is madness? THIS IS COLLATERAL DAMAGE !1!!!11"

Interviews.png

Too true. :LOL:

JUST A NOTE: I'm not making fun of the twilight fans, only the "knowledgeble" twilight fans :awesome:

TwilightSMBH.png

:LOL:

Love it!

NEW aMUSEd :awesome:

this time is PROJECT EURASIA :dance:

eurasia.png

Another one that's terrifyingly true…

btw, I might be writing an essay about Muse and their influence on the fans. Still have to come up with a good thesis I can write about 4000 words about, but if I do, may I include this cartoon in it?

Because it damn well fits…

Thanks guys!!! :awesome:

The PART II of Project Eurasia aMUSEd will have more Mad-Matt, Doctors, Dom sobing and fans figthing!

Matt wil be also saying:

"YES! we "UNIFIED"! mwhahahahaa TO FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS! we are THE RESISTANCE! fight to survive my pretties! this is madness? THIS IS COLLATERAL DAMAGE !1!!!11"

:eek:

Too true. :LOL:

:LOL:

Love it!

Another one that's terrifyingly true…

btw, I might be writing an essay about Muse and their influence on the fans. Still have to come up with a good thesis I can write about 4000 words about, but if I do, may I include this cartoon in it?

Because it damn well fits…

:eek:

sure! :D

what ya mean with ":eek:" ?? eheh

dont forget to give credit eheh and I would love to read it when finished! ;D

Archived