Muse Song Tournament: Round 2-34, New Born vs. Piano Thing

Which song is better?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Which song is better?

I'm really not that keen on Piano Thing. Everyone was raving about it in the other tournament, so I downloaded it (quite shocked to find a Muse song I don't have!), but it turned out to be... not that good :(

Sorry

I'm really not that keen on Piano Thing. Everyone was raving about it in the other tournament, so I downloaded it (quite shocked to find a Muse song I don't have!), but it turned out to be... not that good :(

Sorry

I'm not overly impressed by it either.... I don't think it's awful or anything, but I dunno.. I wouldn't call it brilliant :erm:

I wasn't sure, so I just went with how the bracket numbered each game. Does anyone else think I should change it? I will if more people think so.

Yeah, the bracket just numbers the matches sequentially, but since 100etc was doing it in rounds, it seems like it would make more sense to restart the numbers every round...?

It's not that important or anything, just sayin.... :D

BTW lol @ my english in that other post :awesome::facepalm:

OMG! That was so hard and I really didn't expect it to be. I didn't realize I loved the Piano Thing that much. It's so pretty and classical and shows you what a genius he is. But so does New Born.

In the end.....I went with New Born.

Archived