...I'm the girl beside Chris and Matt?

Nope, was backstage.

No i know who you are, i meant location :LOL:

Was just curious, since a friend wanted me to wait with them to try and meet the band. But i ended up just going straight home. So i was probably better off :p

Wow, absolutely amazing gig..my first time seeing Muse and it definitely won't be my last :)...showed up at 2 but the queue wasn't too hectic so wandered round with me buddies til 5 and then we just joined in to a short enough line..few mins later some o2 men just slapped on some green pit passes...we couldn't believe our luck :)..got so close..wow...still haven't picked my jaw up off the floor!

Just threw up a lil video of United States...wow..

Wow, absolutely amazing gig..my first time seeing Muse and it definitely won't be my last :)...showed up at 2 but the queue wasn't too hectic so wandered round with me buddies til 5 and then we just joined in to a short enough line..few mins later some o2 men just slapped on some green pit passes...we couldn't believe our luck :)..got so close..wow...still haven't picked my jaw up off the floor!

Just threw up a lil video of United States...wow..

Wasn't it just brilliant? :happy: We only hopped in the queue ten minutes before doors opened. Got in and started to panic 'cause we couldn't get wristbands. Thank God my dad was there, he got chatting to a guy who works there and we got into the pit. :awesome: The view was spectacular in there. :happy:

It's a cool venue, and Muse were really good as expected, but in my opinion they weren't as good as they could be - or have been in the past. I yawned at a few stages through the gig, and didn't have any objections or sad feeling when the gig was over.

The setlist has been way too predictable and uniformed for this tour. It actually sickens me that they'll play songs like Guiding Light and Starlight while dropping songs like Citizen Erased, Bliss, Butterflies & Hurricanes & Micro Cuts. It's not right reallly. Guiding Light is a good song, don't get me wrong, but live, it is totally boring. I actually love Undisclosed Desires, but live that bored the crap out of me too.

Archived