when did you get an attitude problem?

It's the next stage after 'Talking endlessly about making stuff but never actually building anything'.

you're threatening me?

:facepalm:

good luck with that child.

was being playfull :supersad:

Chillax :p

just saying, think outside the (stomp)box...

It's the next stage after 'Talking endlessly about making stuff but never actually building anything'.

way ahead of you there with that comment. 2 built pedals "that cannot be disgussed" on this forum.

way ahead of you there with that comment. 2 built pedals "that cannot be discussed" on this forum.

If they are pedals that YOU built, then you can at least tell us what they are / what they do / what the knobs are etc...

If they are pedals that YOU built, then you can at least tell us what they are / what they do / what the knobs are etc...

No, there are certain pedals that cannot be discussed here in the DIY context due to the creators wishes.

exactly.

moving on. I came across an interesting vid of a clone of the boutique 4-knob fuzz face (1969 schem i'm assuming) where they used matched 3AX31C's. I've never come across 3AX31C before, but i wasn't impressed.

can you please show the link that is to a scem that is no a fuzz factory???

Just do a google search for "fuzz schematic" or something similar, there are thousands out there.

No, there are certain pedals that cannot be discussed here in the DIY context due to the creators wishes.

oh fair enough... i mean... i dont wanna upset the creators and all :rolleyes:

oh fair enough... i mean... i dont wanna upset the creators and all :rolleyes:

wat

i thought you were 20 years old?

I've got the body of a 19 year old, but the mind of a 3 year old :(

though with certain people here, it's the opposite...damn pedrophiles

wat

i thought you were 20 years old?

I've got the body of a 19 year old, but the mind of a 3 year old :(

though with certain people here, it's the opposite...damn pedrophiles

I had an image in my head that the 3 year age would make all the difference as to how well i was accepted here :LOL::LOL: Having lingered for about 4 months, I have seen many a n00b come, be slain, and run with their tail between their legs :supersad: I guessed a week would be enough :p ... now i can go in the Younger Musers thread in banter at last :awesome: lolololol

As for me... I have the body of a 5 year old and the mind of a 30 year old :awesome:

I had an image in my head that the 3 year age would make all the difference as to how well i was accepted here :LOL::LOL: Having lingered for about 4 months, I have seen many a n00b come, be slain, and run with their tail between their legs :supersad: I guessed a week would be enough :p ... now i can go in the Younger Musers thread in banter at last :awesome: lolololol

As for me... I have the body of a 5 year old and the mind of a 30 year old :awesome:

cool story bro - 17 is actually on the older side from the looks of things :erm:

and all you have to do is flame back if you get flamed... because we like that type of thing.

not sure what bshuker will think though...he's probably too busy 'tickling' those cows at the moment :stunned:

cool story bro - 17 is actually on the older side from the looks of things :erm:

and all you have to do is flame back if you get flamed... because we like that type of thing.

not sure what bshuker will think though...he's probably too busy 'tickling' those cows at the moment :stunned:

yeahh i've noticed a number of even younger people... poor kids dont know whats coming their way :LOL::LOL:

cant wait for the new album noob wave ... :stunned:

Ive never really been a "flamable" person really... someone calls my mum an "overweight rotting cow" over the internet, all i'd say was "shes a yak ffs get it right.." Im generally heartless when it comes to people trying to insult me :LOL::LOL:

Bshuker doesnt like the younger type by any chance does he... :eyebrows::LOL:

That's bullshit. Posting schems/pcb layouts is not allowed but there's nothing to stop people discussing it!

That's bullshit. Posting schems/pcb layouts is not allowed but there's nothing to stop people discussing it!

+1

since when did we live in a society where certain harmless topics aren't allowed to be talked about??

First line in the FAQ

::-- Please note no discussion of homemade Fuzz factory pedals of any kind on the board please --::

First line in the FAQ

::-- Please note no discussion of homemade Fuzz factory pedals of any kind on the board please --::

Were you here then?

that says fuzz factory pedals...

not ALL pedals...

therefore any other pedal would be fine to discuss :)

if it is a fuzz factory clone, then you could at least state that its a fuzz factory clone :LOL:

Why does it matter when I joined, the rules are the rules.

It doesn't matter when you joined, it matters that you may or may not be aware of the context in which that bit was added. In any case, I look forward to you keeping all the rules from now on :).

that says fuzz factory pedals...

not ALL pedals...

therefore any other pedal would be fine to discuss :)

if it is a fuzz factory clone, then you could at least state that its a fuzz factory clone :LOL:

Indeed.

It doesn't matter when you joined, it matters that you may or may not be aware of the context in which that bit was added. In any case, I look forward to you keeping all the rules from now on :).

Shall do :)

Anyway we are free to talk about other fuzzes, anyone tried a Devi Ever Aenema? Might knock one up when I've got some time as they sound pretty good.

Shall do :)

Anyway we are free to talk about other fuzzes, anyone tried a Devi Ever Aenema? Might knock one up when I've got some time as they sound pretty good.

The simpler Devi Ever pedals are good for something a bit different, the bigger ones are generally awful.

tom did you order transistor sockets from bitsbox last time you ordered?