WEWT!!!

oh, btw tom, it looks like bitsbox do transistor equivilants for a lot more than i thought. I was looking for a few for that MicroAmp, and they've a selection of alternatives. Same with a certain other booster we were talking about. I ordered 2n7000's for the booster, instead of what it actually uses.

meh... either way the ^stab^ control isnt UNIQUE to the FF so go ahead and discuss!

Discuss...

from a similar question i answered which was asked on a yt video of mine:

"stab is a potentiometer across Vcc (+ve battery) and the first transistor (indirectly). it varies the control voltage to the collector of the first transistor. it changes the way the transistor reacts the the small amount of current flowing from the base, through the transmitter."

small changes at one set result in large changes of the other set, which is facilitated by 'stab'

i came across an interesting fuzz schematic. easy to do, and, like the Fuzz Factory, it too has transistor bias control. the only thing i've noticed with fuzz's, is that realistically, you could spend years searching for different fuzz sounds. there really is an almost endless list of fuzz pedals out there...

i came across an interesting fuzz schematic. easy to do, and, like the Fuzz Factory, it too has transistor bias control. the only thing i've noticed with fuzz's, is that realistically, you could spend years searching for different fuzz sounds. there really is an almost endless list of fuzz pedals out there...

good man!

i found that too... just gonna make one that suits my needs :happy:

Archived