Burning_October

I walked into a whammy bar. "Get me a whammy" i said, looking with disdain at the drunken, hunched over bar-tender.

"We're all out"

"Fuck you, give me a whammy before I dive bomb this place to -8ve!!" I exclaimed, with fake confidence. He knew it was bravado, I could see it in his eyes. He knew I had no whammy, and I knew he was packing the biggest whammy you've ever seen.

I walked into a whammy bar. "Get me a whammy" i said, looking with disdain at the drunken, hunched over bar-tender.

"We're all out"

"Fuck you, give me a whammy before I dive bomb this place to -8ve!!" I exclaimed, with fake confidence. He knew it was bravado, I could see it in his eyes. He knew I had no whammy, and I knew he was packing the biggest whammy you've ever seen.

quoted for brilliance.

Not my pic, my camera is out of battery atm but I own this;

72-thinline-natural_m.jpg

Fender Telecaster Thinline '72

Goes for £760 in dawsons atm but I managed to grab it for £530 brand new in september 08.

Only got to play it for a few minutes clean on a hot rod deluxe and I instantly loved the tone. I didn't know how it would cope with a bit of fuzz until I saw somebody on youtube doing Muse covers with one a few days later and I was sold. Does everything for me. I <3 it

That youtube user I mentioned is 'loloman2001', he's really good imo, might be a member here I don't know

did someone say metallica???

p6030059z.jpg

I actually don't like metallica at all, but I interned at the Q Prime (the people that manage them) last summer and they gave me this shirt and a beer coozy. I lost the beer coozy in a hot tub full of bitches though...

I do love a good P90 but I got my thinline purely for the humbuckers.

I was getting tired of single coils (I felt like everything I played was a copy off SRV and the likes) and now with this I can get some really warm sweet tones. I do have a cunt of a time trying to get a good overdrive/distortion/fuzz tone with it mind, but thats probs down to my gear.

Anybody fancy donating a fuzz factory?

W-wh-what? :(

seriously, if it had a normal tele headstock it'd be fine, but they had to put that stupid tree stump on the end. it's like meeting the most beautiful woman in the world and then finding out she has bugs bunny's teeth

Archived