Burning_October

sam, i would do awful and extremely illegal things to get my hands on that first tele plus :(

whats the finish called? fireburts or something?

welcome back, by the way!

Firestorm. :( There is one on ebay at the moment and I'm so tempted.

Thanks!

As it's the Tele thread I bet i can ask tips to buy the one that will match with my fingers :D

I got around 800€ to spend for it but I don't know which one to buy

Don't think a Mexican one will do.. American ones FTW!

What about Highway One series?

it's important to note that the sound of a guitar can be dramatically altered by the pickups pedals and amps you put it through. The playability of a guitar can't. If they both felt nice to play, but one sounded a little bit better, then that's your preference. However, if for that tiny bit MOAR TOAN you're spending £300 more, then it's not worth it. You could have a lot of fun experimenting with that £300 change to get an even better sound that the USA one.

Anyway, where are you from?

No I was going to destroy you for being a retard if you were from the UK.

Don't worry about that though, your English is perfectly understandable.

I'm not sure about the prices available to you. What's the price difference between US and Mexican for you?

No I was going to destroy you for being a retard if you were from the UK.

Don't worry about that though, your English is perfectly understandable.

I'm not sure about the prices available to you. What's the price difference between US and Mexican for you?

He accidentally the English language.

the highway one's have the nitro finish that ages really well (and quickly) if you're into that kind of thing.

Yeah, I saw that things on Fender website, so the performance becomes sexier with the time? =]

Sounds interesting

Well anyway i got the time to play, i can buy a MIM one today and in a few years an American Standard, or an Highway one :p

I'll test them again in stores then ^_^

Archived