Hullabaloo DVD

idealist

Ok, so I just bought it the other day, and I thought that it's a 2 disc DVD set PLUS the second disc also contained DVD footage. Was I wrong? Is the Hullabaloo DVD a separate thing I'd have to buy? I tried playing the second disc in my DVD player, all excited to see Matt with his crazy hair, white suit and cane (lololol) but all it did was play the CD tracks. :( Someone help, please.

ooooooh. I think I just answered my own question. I'm quite sure they are separate-there's a DVD and there's also the "soundtrack" which is what I have. Damn. Well, if I can find it for a reasonable price, I am SO getting the DVD! :D

(Sorry for this pointless post...)

• 1 month later...
I swear they dont sell Hullabaloo in the shops anymore. Iv been lookin ages n all i can find is stacks upon stacks of Absolution Tour which i already have! Im resisting watching the documentary on youtube (its just wouldnt feel right) and it physically pains me every time someone references it!

I know, I've also been looking for ages, saw it once in a shop a year ago or so, but didn't buy it then, how stupid. Recently I finally figured out that in a big cd store in Brussels they ordered two copies for their shop, but one of the guys from that shop told me that actually there is/was a big delivery problem with everything from Muse. They had a lot of trouble ordering their albums as well, he told me. That problem is solved now, but the problem with Hullabaloo remains. I went to another store and acted as if I didn't know anything, and there they told me about the same thing: Muse changed from record company, and now everything has to be released from warner, which takes some time... The albums and the Absolution dvd have changed already, Hullabaloo should follow. Hope they tell the truth! And this is the story for Belgium, so I also hope it's something similar in the other countries as well, so you all can just go to the store and buy Hullabaloo soon ;-)

Thanks for the link, I'm from Belgium and even with the shipping costs included, it will cost me less than when I just order it in a Belgian shop :rolleyes:

Anyway, just one annoying question before I order, I know there are a lot of threads about this but in the end I don't understand anything anymore:

Is THIS dvd, sold at hmv, PAL or region 2 or whatever it may be that I can watch? :) (I don't really expect a problem, but want to be really sure)

Thx!

• 2 weeks later...

:)

Just been checking the HMV website to see if the Wembley DVD is on there for pre-order and I see they're selling Hullabaloo for £8.99.

Dunno if that's a bargain now or not coz I bought mine years ago but thought it worth posting.

Thanks for posting! But the week before, I had noticed the same thing thanks to a tip from someone, so I ordered it. I have it already, and even with the shipping costs to Belgium it was cheaper than anything I could find in Belgium of it. Yay :)

Watched the dvd today, I must say that the extra disc was less than I expected - but maybe that is because I've been watching YouTube too much and the best stuff is on there in fact. The rest is "just fun". The concert is great, don't know what I like the most: the Glastonbury (Absolution) concert or this one. But I think I prefer this, the more recent live stuff is almost "too perfect" for me :$

Anyway, certainly a must-have for fans, glad I finally ordered it!

• 2 months later...

Archived