Matts new black one has a tune o matic, like the delorean etc have, the MB1s come with the hardtail like his XY guitars.

They just feel a little different to play that's all. I prefer how a hardtail feels personally, and it means you can have the neck set basically flat rather than having it angled a few degrees which you do with a ToM.

Ah right thanks for explaining. I love the matt black finish all of a sudden :) just looks stealth

Oh man, that's got me wanting a Kaossilator so much, just for the Super Mario sounds! :LOL:

I'll see if I have space on my pedalboard after I've got the GR-55...Tempting though...

Dunno when the next order run is or if it's already happened even.

Run #4 is being built at the moment...Run #5 I expect would be in the new year, but you'd have to email them to ask to be on the mailing list and hope for the best, as there's a lot of demand, and limited supply...

Oh man, that's got me wanting a Kaossilator so much, just for the Super Mario sounds! :LOL:

I'll see if I have space on my pedalboard after I've got the GR-55...Tempting though...

I also use the game show yes/no noises for communicating on Skype. Beats talking.

If you rock the gate button you can do some pretty neat smbh noises. I originally did the unsustainable riffs through that until I learnt how to play it with just whammy

• 2 weeks later...

Even though I'm probably not able to go to the guitar show, I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to pick the CE-7 and MA custom up when they're finished. After what happened with the E shape, and being in the middle of the winter anyway....

I'll have to see what I can do. I figure I can meet everyone at the shop and it won't be as crazy at that time.

You get a great experience picking it up I find, chatting to the guys in the shop etc. Can personally thank them.

This, plus, postage has the danger of breakage.

Even though I'm probably not able to go to the guitar show, I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to pick the CE-7 and MA custom up when they're finished. After what happened with the E shape, and being in the middle of the winter anyway....

I'll have to see what I can do. I figure I can meet everyone at the shop and it won't be as crazy at that time.

:awesome:

This' date=' plus, postage has the danger of breakage.[/quote']

Depends how far it's going...For me, it would only need to be driven up the M5 and it's here...Much safer having it driven safely to me than a 3 hour trip on public transport plus about a 20 minute walk either side, haha! I do enjoy talking to the guys in the shop though...Depends on the timing but I'll probably have it delivered and then pop down after when I get my MB-1 sorted out...

• 1 month later...

Archived