Guest bshuker

Pretty bitchin, I'd like to see a release of the Bomber (i.e. rounded body with a floyd and some rivets lol)

/scott was also being a fanboy with me about the bomber/

holy shit...

3299 is pretty steep though. I'd say realistically, you could cnc route one, custom neck etc for much less.

It is very very impressive though.

edit:

olol! maybe it's hugh's way of saying "the recession is fucking me over too"

The most important specs are left off of the pages. What are the neck dimensions? What kind of frets? What is the nut material?

JT

people the order them arnt gonna be arsed i think. Its just a custom order so he will prolly do anything you want maybe the bomber. Wonder if you get a matt signed COA

Way to beat the recession

within the next 6 months theres bound to be about 232732 fat kids covering muse songs badly after there daddy bought them the NEW MATT BELLAMY SIGNITURE GUITAR for christmas

sad day.

+1

Thought hugh was never gonna do something like this especially branding them under Matt's name.

Way to beat the recession

+1

Thought hugh was never gonna do something like this especially branding them under Matt's name.

money talks the thing is they will be really good guitars anyhow by the sound of it there not mass produced due to the wait time. Have to wait n see and yeah mansons necks are outstanding

money talks the thing is they will be really good guitars anyhow by the sound of it there not mass produced due to the wait time. Have to wait n see and yeah mansons necks are outstanding

I'll just have the neck then and have my own body shape. Never played a manson neck so I can only take ppls word for it.

If I had the money spare I'd buy it, keep it under the bed for a while see how much they go for when Matt dies.

Well, with the demand for these ones I'm sure he will be busy enough making just the one type.

i bet they dont sell that many its alot of cash the people that will want these guitars wont have £3500 sat around. Still its a good way to stop the stupid phone calls they get eveyday

i bet they dont sell that many its alot of cash the people that will want these guitars wont have £3500 sat around. Still its a good way to stop the stupid phone calls they get eveyday

Plenty of teens with rich parents.

Maybe less since businesses started dying. He's just gonna start getting calls like ''you do teh other modelz azwell? twsisty kaos versionz?''

Plenty of teens with rich parents.

Maybe less since businesses started dying. He's just gonna start getting calls like ''you do teh other modelz azwell? twsisty kaos versionz?''

yeah maybe ! oh well real shame that. Thought Matt wasnt in to that. Just out in time for the new tour aswel

Pretty bitchin, I'd like to see a release of the Bomber (i.e. rounded body with a floyd and some rivets lol)

/scott was also being a fanboy with me about the bomber/

Fuck yeah. The only reason Manson has really done this is so other luthiers don't still 'his shape' and he can start pocketing the money tbf.

Archived