The end reminded me of The Clangers :LOL:

Honestly though, I really don't care about being able to do the Kaoss Jam stuff...If that's all the KP2 has over the KP3 and the newer one has more effect options, surely that's the one to go for, for me anyway? Having said that, I've never actually used a Kaoss Pad so I don't know how easy it is to set it up for the effects you want to use and stuff...Otherwise I don't know if it'd be better to invest in Cubase or something...But I don't really want to have to connect my guitar to my laptop every single time I want to play...

The end reminded me of The Clangers :LOL:

Honestly though, I really don't care about being able to do the Kaoss Jam stuff...If that's all the KP2 has over the KP3 and the newer one has more effect options, surely that's the one to go for, for me anyway? Having said that, I've never actually used a Kaoss Pad so I don't know how easy it is to set it up for the effects you want to use and stuff...Otherwise I don't know if it'd be better to invest in Cubase or something...But I don't really want to have to connect my guitar to my laptop every single time I want to play...

You can use it as a "normal" guitar too. There are two separate jacks on the side - the MIDI jack for the X-Y pad, and the standard 1/4" jack for the guitar signal.

the kaoss pad (well the KP2 anyway) is fairly easy to use. I've figured out how to use it for the most part. Without a manual even - mine didn't include one.

Archived