I think it is intentional tbh, kinda like, stuttering the vocals in a way, offbeat or at least trying

Yeah i know its intentional! :p

It was half intentional, just the way I sing and play at the same time, also I didn't want to stay to the song too much... yeah it's a cover but it doesn't have to note for note :)

dont talk to me about "its a cover - it doesnt have to stick to the original"...been there....done that...got the t-shirt....and the criticisms....

Ofcourse but that doesn't mean it sounds better, also go a bit easy with the vibrato on your voice ;)

zactly...sounds a bit weird....

especially as its a popular song which people sing along to...

Theres two types of covers in my eyes

The ones where you try your best to imitate the original, eg

(omg singer Iz Not Sound n0t bellamy o9lolol)

and then theres the ones where you add bits and deliberately break the mould...eg, this guy

Having it inbetween doesnt sound right... :\

But yeah, its good other than that imo

Edited by ADAM

yes, it was with dawn from aura promotions at the duke of wellington.

really? we thought it was a great set of gigs to play, we thoroughly enjoyed playing them all, and the turn out was very good (packed every time) for all the stages.

Haha it's because it's now the only venue you can see live, local bands in Lincoln :p

Anyway, the reason I'm posting, after being inspired by

, I made two 8-Bit-style remixes of two of my songs.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/67320/8%20bit%20substiture.mp3 - 8 Bit "Substiture"

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/67320/8%20Bit%20Distress%20to%20impress.mp3 - 8 Bit "Distress to Impress"

Hooray for MIDI?

Money's on a tie, even if the scores are out of 1,000,000 +, you guys seem to have that luck at the moment! :awesome:

haha yeah it'll be between us and some big leicester band with loads of fans! (we have very few in leicester!) :LOL:

haha yeah it'll be between us and some big leicester band with loads of fans! (we have very few in leicester!) :LOL:

fans shmans, you just gotta go up and play a blistering set, playing like troo virtuosos, and also accidentally sabotage the other bands kit... THEN there is no way there will be a tie :p

do you know how the voting system will work? ie. judged or crowd vote?

I hate the BOTB where they award you points based on how many people you brought with you. What a stupid idea!!

judging is much fairer...

especially if there are female judges you can take round the back of the building and treat to a shot of semen in order to win their vote...

I hate the BOTB where they award you points based on how many people you brought with you. What a stupid idea!!

This.

judging is much fairer...

especially if there are female judges you can take round the back of the building and treat to a shot of semen in order to win their vote...

HA!!! :LOL::LOL: