Fucking ace man that ending xD

The best part is that it looks like you really don't plan to do fuck around it just happens spontaneously, and that's really awesome!

And your singer is really like FUCK YEAH CHEK MEH AND MAH BAND MO'FOKKERS

In a good way haha.

Once you get the chance, go to Netherlands or Belgium for a tour, I'd really like to go to your gigs!

Edited by Xut

Fucking ace man that ending xD

The best part is that it looks like you really don't plan to do fuck around it just happens spontaneously, and that's really awesome!

And your singer is really like FUCK YEAH CHEK MEH AND MAH BAND MO'FOKKERS

In a good way haha.

Once you get the chance, go to Netherlands or Belgium for a tour, I'd really like to go to your gigs!

cheers! its improvised.. the only thing we know is that we're going to do some riffy bits at the end of the song :)

Was that with Aurora Promotions? Which venue was that? Lincoln is a fucking Graveyard for musicians. It's shit.

But awesome, non-the-less! Congrats. Wish I'd have known sooner because I would have come down and seen you guys...

yes, it was with dawn from aura promotions at the duke of wellington.

really? we thought it was a great set of gigs to play, we thoroughly enjoyed playing them all, and the turn out was very good (packed every time) for all the stages.

how the duck was there a tie :LOL:

i know!! haha.. but yeh, we got the voting sheets back from the 10 judges at the end and our scores :p

i thought she was just doing the usual announcer thing of 'its closest competition ever this year!' until i saw haha

Me and my band did a Battle of the Bands a few months ago, here are the videos :D

Sutton, sounds a lot like The Sex Pistols for some reason...

Time Is Running Out ;)

We did do another song but I think we lost it :$

Check us out :D

Oh, and if you live in Nottingham and you liked us... read my sig ^^

Ta ;)

Edit:

I do Muse covers too, at http://www.youtube.com/MarginalLiaison

Check me out + sub if you like :)

Edited by Marginal Liaison

It was half intentional, just the way I sing and play at the same time, also I didn't want to stay to the song too much... yeah it's a cover but it doesn't have to note for note :)

Ofcourse but that doesn't mean it sounds better, also go a bit easy with the vibrato on your voice ;)