Which can be done through aural destruction of bowels. See; Isis. They don't move alot but they're one of the best live bands around.

Isis are a very good live band and I'd disagree about the Russian circles vid. I found it pretty good and didn't get bored the music was good enough to hold my attention and they weren't just standing there. They did however seem a bit nervous? Maybe I'm picking up on things that weren't there.

heh reminds me of some of the nineties bands but with a more modern edge, cool stuff

the vocals supposed to be hard panned in dances with dwarves?

Haha cheers, vocals aren't quite finished on either at the moment but we're waiting for some actual studio time etc...

Well iirc they're at 60/60 but we're not certain it works.. They're supposed to be two separate points of view... Any ideas?

Isis are a very good live band and I'd disagree about the Russian circles vid. I found it pretty good and didn't get bored the music was good enough to hold my attention and they weren't just standing there. They did however seem a bit nervous? Maybe I'm picking up on things that weren't there.

They were pretty much standing at their pedalboards (obviously thats a given when switching effects)...the bassist has his own little headbanging thing going on, the drummer was good, and the guitarist seemed like he was really nervous and didn't really do anything impressive (his guitaring was quite good, but other than that...). Don't get me wrong, I listened to the whole song and enjoyed it, but I didn't watch the video while I was listening. It was also apparent that the majority of the audience seemed slightly bored/uninvolved, though some people seemed to want to be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.myspace.com/driedupembryos

Some unmusical, poorly recorded junk. I think it's all fairly good in a horrendously repetitive sort of way.

Plus I sampled some Erik Satie which can only be good. Except it's impossible to synch it with a drum machine because he didn't use time signatures on most of the pieces that I like! Still, the out-of-time thing works with Satie, I think.

http://www.myspace.com/driedupembryos

Some unmusical, poorly recorded junk. I think it's all fairly good in a horrendously repetitive sort of way.

Plus I sampled some Erik Satie which can only be good. Except it's impossible to synch it with a drum machine because he didn't use time signatures on most of the pieces that I like! Still, the out-of-time thing works with Satie, I think.

I like it, especially the fuzz factory :D