Thought I'd upload this, although quite a lot of you have heard this already.

My last band (unfortunately we quit), live at a battle of the bands gig (meh we ended third...)

New project with the lead guitarplayer and drummer.

Industry - Duke of Wellington, Lincoln - Battle of the Bands GRAND FINAL

TONIGHT!!! 6.30pm onwards!

Alright review....

newpicture2.jpg

But i resent being told i have Spinal Tap hair! I don't have a mullet!!!

Out of 1000 points we scored 847.

But another band (who we had previously beat in the competition) scored exactly the same.

(what are the chances)

So we came joint first, which meant we had to split the £500 prize money, but we both get a promoter working for us free for a year as well as the pride of being the winners! haha

We were the first band on as well...and it was light outside! haha

And the other winners were the last band on

So naturally the crowd are a bit more 'into it' and warmed up so its still quite cool that we drew with them! haha

Have you just added 361 to your username?

Well done on the BOTB you two!

I read that review and in relation to the songs I have listened to, which I think is all of your recorded stuff bar the new one above, I kind of agree with what he's saying. I enjoy listening to your music a lot, but to get any further you need to write a couple of seriously catchy songs and then do "single edits" IE cut out all of the bullshit and keep only the main bits of the song, and don't repeat anything too much, get it to under 3 minutes.

I read that review and in relation to the songs I have listened to, which I think is all of your recorded stuff bar the new one above, I kind of agree with what he's saying. I enjoy listening to your music a lot, but to get any further you need to write a couple of seriously catchy songs and then do "single edits" IE cut out all of the bullshit and keep only the main bits of the song, and don't repeat anything too much, get it to under 3 minutes.

This!

Agreed

nope its always been the_man361 :p

i know what you mean about teh catchy song.. one may be on the way depending how it turns out.. its quite prodigy esque

i know what you mean about teh catchy song.. one may be on the way depending how it turns out.. its quite prodigy esque

Lol, I can't beleive I thought it was new!!

I look forward to new stuff, I'll have to get the one you linked above.

you know what would catapult us into the spotlight?

That "4 bars of riff" we did ages ago.

TOO catchy - will go far! ;)

Lol, I can't beleive I thought it was new!!

I look forward to new stuff, I'll have to get the one you linked above.

Echoes is a ch00n! And it's alarmingly possible to yoink the original uploaded mp3's off myspace, so now I have it on my ipod. If you guys have any qualms with that i can take it off. But I seriously think thats a great song.

Echoes is a ch00n! And it's alarmingly possible to yoink the original uploaded mp3's off myspace, so now I have it on my ipod. If you guys have any qualms with that i can take it off. But I seriously think thats a great song.

we dont have a problem with that, we're intending to release a free download collection at some point :)

glad you like it!