Guest bshuker
ur bones r sloppy

lulz could well be, i get the feeling the brass section's lips were going, cos we played a concert directly before that one for the concert band (big band is just made up of concert band members), but ya mebz lolz

Good stuff, hopefully I'll have car tax and insurance by then and I'll be able to drive up!

How's the car working out? I didn't see you there!!

To be fair you'll be glad you didn't. Aidan was drinking from 3pm and totally fucked it up. We only got out 7 songs of a 17 song set before he collapsed.

How's the car working out? I didn't see you there!!

To be fair you'll be glad you didn't. Aidan was drinking from 3pm and totally fucked it up. We only got out 7 songs of a 17 song set before he collapsed.

Cars fucked. Still haven't got it taxed but have insurance now, and didn't want to risk the long drive down on which I'd be guaranteed to get caught out on. :(

Haha sounds like quite the gig though, proper rock n' roll!

Shit! Did you drug him and rape him after that? Hopefully in the new year I'll actually be mobile so I'll be able to see a few of the bands on here live. I've missed out on seeing the Industry because of transport so far and you guys. :(

just "industry" ;):p

Guest bshuker
lindsay bar! :)

damn I wish I had come along...went to see the philharmonic orchestra but forgot about the big band one...

hope it went well!

Was pretty good yeah! There was the concert band one first aswell, I missed the philharmonic orchestra, I'd come home already would have liked to see it though