Guest Batman.
So bitches were requestin' more originals, and I deliver.

This is a pretty good quality recording we did at a rehearsal a few weeks ago of one of our new ones. It is just a rehearsal though so its not flawless, especially in the vocal department, but you get a pretty good idea of whats happening.

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

Enjoy :)

Oooooh noice, drums are a bit loud though.

Hey :) I've finished working on an 11 track demo of original songs in my free time :)

http://soundcloud.com/joshybarth

There might be one or two songs on there where the vocals are a bit quiet, but my computer, which isn't much good with music stuff has been playing up when I run Cubase :LOL:

There are a couple of acoustic covers there too :)

Difficult Simplicity

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/joshybarth/dfficult-simplicity[/soundcloud]

Muse - Supermassive Black Hole (Acoustic Cover)

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/joshybarth/supermassive-black-hole[/soundcloud]

Thanks

Edited by JoshyBarth

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so heres a serious, deep, meaningful, personal post from me for once.

I wrote this song last night and recorded this demo this morning. Its not the type of song I usually right because theres no big riff or solo, just me and an acoustic and some words. Also probably the most personal song I've written too, so go easy.

If it gets approval from the rest of The Tenants then we'll record it this Friday to be released on our forthcoming EP which will be released on 26th April, so I hope to god they like it. Anyway here it is:

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

I like to think that my songwriting has improved slightly since Hole In My Pocket, but I'll leave that to you guys to decide.

Also happy easter, lets all get fat on chocolate in memory of the late bunny.

I wrote this song last night and recorded this demo this morning. Its not the type of song I usually right because theres no big riff or solo, just me and an acoustic and some words. Also probably the most personal song I've written too, so go easy.

If it gets approval from the rest of The Tenants then we'll record it this Friday to be released on our forthcoming EP which will be released on 26th April, so I hope to god they like it. Anyway here it is:

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

I like to think that my songwriting has improved slightly since Hole In My Pocket, but I'll leave that to you guys to decide.

Will give a listen in a minute! How many tracks you planning to put on the EP? And when will it be finished?

Will give a listen in a minute! How many tracks you planning to put on the EP? And when will it be finished?

Five tracks on the EP, track list tbc but I think its gonna be:

Moving Man

I Fell

Red Wine

Lady Brown

Stay With You

All originals, not in that order though. It'll hopefully all get recorded in one day, but I know it'll all be finished by April 26th. Will probably release a few of the tracks online first though :)

Five tracks on the EP, track list tbc but I think its gonna be:

Moving Man

I Fell

Red Wine

Lady Brown

Stay With You

All originals, not in that order though. It'll hopefully all get recorded in one day, but I know it'll all be finished by April 26th. Will probably release a few of the tracks online first though :)

The Tenants should get Twitter. It's what all the cool kids are doing

Yeah I keep getting told that :facepalm:

Might do it today actually, if I'm not too lazy.

Then follow me :cool:

But yeah it's quite cool really. I use it as much as Facebook now. It's kinda like I use Facebook to see what's new with friends mainly, then Twitter for any band updates/news/lols

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

In time for my birthday :awesome:

It reminds me of Mercedes Benz by Janis Joplin. A lot. But it's really good.

Then follow me :cool:

But yeah it's quite cool really. I use it as much as Facebook now. It's kinda like I use Facebook to see what's new with friends mainly, then Twitter for any band updates/news/lols

Gonna set it up now, you had better follow.

In time for my birthday :awesome:

It reminds me of Mercedes Benz by Janis Joplin. A lot. But it's really good.

Buy our EP for your birthday :awesome:

Cant say I've heard Mercedes Benz but thanks all the same :happy:

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

Reminds me of Bob Dylan. Really nice, I can't see how your band won't like it!

Reminds me of Bob Dylan. Really nice, I can't see how your band won't like it!

Thanks, thats quite the compliment!

Finally, an EP! I thought ye were never going to do one.

All in good time babe, we're getting there :D

Link to the Twitter? I fell asleep

Haven't done it yet, my phone is being silly so I'm resetting it at the mo. I'll have it done in the next hour though hopefully :awesome:

Haven't done it yet, my phone is being silly so I'm resetting it at the mo. I'll have it done in the next hour though hopefully :awesome:

:LOL:

I still have all those other recordings from that rehearsal session where you played Hole in my Pocket amongst other on my computer. Being saved so I can sell off for millions when The Tenants are famous