Yay, good to see a fellow fan after all these months! (weren't you the one who first mentioned the quality of their songs on an mp3 player?) I downloaded White Noise two weeks ago and I love it. My fav's still Opening Act I guess, but all of their songs rock :D

It was indeed moi! Have been offline a while and only just thought to check and see if there were any new songs d'oh :) I'm still not bored of the 4 I do have. Through headphones they're epic. Hurry up with that EP!!

Nice start to the website David, one question, can you only have so much audio on tk sites? Just noticed 'Thanks for the Cyanide' is missing..

:)

It was indeed moi! Have been offline a while and only just thought to check and see if there were any new songs d'oh :) I'm still not bored of the 4 I do have. Through headphones they're epic. Hurry up with that EP!!

Nice start to the website David, one question, can you only have so much audio on tk sites? Just noticed 'Thanks for the Cyanide' is missing..

:)

no no, the .tk sites are just to makes things easier when it comes to the name of the website... so instead of it being http://www.odwyer.net/~dwydav/little%20nightmare/index.html , it's http://www.littlenightmare.tk

the only reason TFTC isnt on there is because it's not on myspace anymore..

• 2 weeks later...

Doubt any of you really care, but what the hell, would defeat the point of this thread if I didn't plug something regardless of whether anyone gives a shit.

Anyway, a couple of new songs on my myspace page http://www.myspace.com/the3rdstoreychemist

Not necessarily finished, few things I may change/add, but enjoy/comment/send death threats/set up suicide pacts/whack one off, whatever it is you kids do to music these days...

Howdy doo *bio plug*

My band's name is "This Door to Remain Closed During Work Hours" [These Doors for short], we're from a combo of Fairbanks and North Pole, Ak. Our music ranges alllll over the place, with nothing sounding similar really. But the appropiate genre fixin' would be Experimental Post Rock I'd spose. We have songs ranging from Post-Rockish to Punk Rock to Full Blown Experimental to near Hardcore (without the abrasion) to Lullabys, etc. We've been together for a year, but have only had half of that time to play together as our members seem to like to move away and back again (bassist to Korea, drummer to Ohio then Oregon, etc.) Within that time span we've recorded two cd's each after a 3 month period. It's only 8 songs, but that's about 1 1/2 hours of music as the majority of our songs extend over 10 minutes (with our first song reaching 18 minutes). Our songs have peices, but everything is free form, so songs are liable to lengthen or shorten and transform upon each performance. Anyway our website is thesedoors.com. Just click on the "music" link on the bottom of the page to get to being able to download the tunes. If anybody likes what they hear I can send them a link or two of our new material to get a further gander at what we have to offer. On the songs "Live from the Tunnel at the Bottom of the Sea" and "Mr.800-11" you may notice the use of the dear Fuzz Probe. To really hear the probe used to it's potential I'd suggest listening to the live track of our first performance of Mr.800-11 (excerption) @ CCH *note that the recording quality isn't the prettiest". It's used a bit throughout but once the 9:00 minute mark is hit it gets swelling...sadly I haven't been able to re-create all the stuff I did...alas. Anyway any feedback is appreciated good and bad. Hope you enjoi.

-Caleb "Guitar Pedalfile" Kuntz

• 2 weeks later...