Well, i doubt that anyone would actually like this here, since Muse are the first rock band i've eer liked/listened to, but feel free to have a listen.

I wrote the song.

it's called Jiordano's Lament, and it's about a man who was burnt at the stake for saying the world was round. He was also very much an atheist, and the inquisition didn't really like those

http://media.putfile.com/Jiordanos-Lament

Well, i doubt that anyone would actually like this here, since Muse are the first rock band i've eer liked/listened to, but feel free to have a listen.

I wrote the song.

it's called Jiordano's Lament, and it's about a man who was burnt at the stake for saying the world was round. He was also very much an atheist, and the inquisition didn't really like those

http://media.putfile.com/Jiordanos-Lament

wow

Gig in Leicester at the shed if anyone's from around there... :p flyer attached (you should check out the flyer anyway, it's pretty impressive!)

:LOL: that flyer is really cool.

unfortunately i live nowhere near leicester.

oh and the 3rd storey chemist ep is going to be on sale from march 13th :)

yeah, my girlfriend is like an uber graphics student so she can sort out our publicity :D just gotta make sure our music stands up to the flyer now :p Speaking of that, I finally managed to get us into a tangled web of noise at the end of the set :D :D warbling into a distorted 15w practice amp :happy:

yeah, my girlfriend is like an uber graphics student so she can sort out our publicity :D just gotta make sure our music stands up to the flyer now :p Speaking of that, I finally managed to get us into a tangled web of noise at the end of the set :D :D warbling into a distorted 15w practice amp :happy:

your girlfriend bought you your memory man aswell didn't she? is there any chance we could share her? :( *is jealous*

and now you mention horrible noise, i want to go :LOL: couldn't imagine playing a set without loads of noise at the end, at our last gig we tried not to do it........and failed :$

hehe yep :D:happy: sorry, she's all mine! I didn't even ask her for the DMM...I just happened to be showing her the EHX website & mentioning that I wanted one :eek:

it took me ages to get them to start random noisemaking though! the song was supposed to only end with some gentle dmm oscillatory antics, but blew up into some squeally groove with distorted vox :D

http://www.myspace.com/the3rdstoreychemist

still not finished, got a few other songs we're trying to finish off, but the stuff on there should keep you entertained for a few more weeks i hope. :)

Awesome :happy: I like what you've done to both of them. Wickedness.

Ooo, I might be going to see The Carter Affair in Poole tomorrah...

Well you recommended them to me and pointed out they have a gig down here, they seem really quite good, so... :unsure:

Just listening to the other bands playing. One is alright, the other one is a bit pants. Hmm.

did i? don't remember that :confused:

still not seen them myself. but yeah, get yourself there and support swindon bands, we've now lost belarus :(

a bournemouth/southampton gig would be really cool, because we could get tom up for a few blueshift songs, we did that for a gig we had over christmas and got loads of good feedback about it.

:D It would be stella. I'm sure some stella would be consumed also.

There are some good places around here gig venue wise. And obviously Kyle would know about hampton of the south. :happy:

Well, neither of these are MY bands but i'm plugging them anyway.

Tempt the Waters Band based out of Tampa, Fl that i'm co-producing and engineering. Classed as "southern hardcore"

The Feigning - my good friends band, just kicked out the lead singer because a) he sucked b) he was holding the band back c) he was a bag of douche. We're working on getting their new vocals tracked so check back often. Theres a instrumental track up for now. The douche bag ex singer also deleted their previous myspace with 10k friends so help spread the word.

Please note all of the songs on these pages are rough mixes and unmastered. and thats the best you'll get until the albums drop.

Thanks