Gah, I just deleted this by , and now I have to type it all again. Juice, I hope you are feeling better *super huggles*. Would you be interested in drawing a design for Matt's 27th birthday card? We are going to get all the Musers to sign it, but I think you are the best artist, and would be honoured if you did the artwork. Interested? Please PM me or email at butterflies_n_hurricanes@hotmail.com :D

Gah, I just deleted this by , and now I have to type it all again. Juice, I hope you are feeling better *super huggles*. Would you be interested in drawing a design for Matt's 27th birthday card? We are going to get all the Musers to sign it, but I think you are the best artist, and would be honoured if you did the artwork. Interested? Please PM me or email at butterflies_n_hurricanes@hotmail.com :D

YES I would be HONORED to!

Actually, Matt and I have the same birthday :D

Heheheh.

Ah as to the fanzine thing, u'll do it eventually im sure,plenty of time!

School is pooh, I remember it well-bin there done that-hated it, but stood my ground etc....Oh definitely do the card!

Sorry it took me a while, got sick and then had a shitload of schoolwork ontop of that, and then the bickering with my grandparents because they are enthusiastically predjudice and are mad at me because many of my friends belong to a certain group of people WHICH they are predjudice towards. :stunned::mad:

ANYWAYS- here we gooooooo:

mp172qc.png

And just a little thing I did in a hurry a few days ago (haven't been doing much coloring, my pencils are about to be sharpened into nothing, and since my parents don't support my doing artsy things, they won't take me to the store to buy a new box, even if I pay with my own money :( ) :

giggle6wh.png

Enjoy :)

And just a little thing I did in a hurry a few days ago (haven't been doing much coloring, my pencils are about to be sharpened into nothing, and since my parents don't support my doing artsy things, they won't take me to the store to buy a new box, even if I pay with my own money :( ) :

love your drawings! ^.^ my family doesn't really support artsy stuff too.. so i gave up drawing and designing... sad case.. but i see you have talent though. and it's your life and life is fragile, vulnerable, so why waste it! go do whatever makes you happy... ^^

Side note: what kind of pencils do you use?

ARTISTICVIEW: my God, this is so sad... :( Why must parents be such "dream-destroyers"?????!!! I can't believe you gave up drawing bcs of such a mentality that surrounded you. I love Art (in its large meaning) more than anything: I sometimes draw, I learnt the guitar all alone, I like singing, I love writing and I'm so much interested in learning as much as I can about Art... I have already been told that I should stop it and so what? This is the only thing that keeps me alive so I certainly won't give up and I encourage every artist in the world to do what they want (God knows we are millions on this bloody planet!)... :rolleyes:

ARTISTICVIEW: my God, this is so sad... :( Why must parents be such "dream-destroyers"?????!!! I can't believe you gave up drawing bcs of such a mentality that surrounded you. I love Art (in its large meaning) more than anything: I sometimes draw, I learnt the guitar all alone, I like singing, I love writing and I'm so much interested in learning as much as I can about Art... I have already been told that I should stop it and so what? This is the only thing that keeps me alive so I certainly won't give up and I encourage every artist in the world to do what they want (God knows we are millions on this bloody planet!)... :rolleyes:

hey, sounds like me, you shouldnt quit just cos no one supports you. Hey, even me, I get bullied in school cos of what I draw! I never give up, cos they want me to. I hate it when people critisize what is different, adn keep them cartoons coming up, they rock! :D

giggle6wh.png

I LOVE IT!

I LOVE IT!

I LOVE IT!

:happy:

parents.why ruin the fun?... :indiff:

^^ thanks for listening... well, i gave up not only because of my family, but also the reality, which usually concerns money, that pulled me out of my dream. and because of this, i even quarrelled with my mother for almost 4 months. a long cold battle.

sigh.. i still draw abit... but over the years my skills became rusty, so i seldom draw nowadays. i've still got one incomplete artwork somewhere under my stack of books.. haha.. may need some inspirations to finish it. hehehee.... ^^ really appreciate you two's (space_mushroomia & aeonsummoner) words and advice. thanks! ^^

Sorry it took me a while, got sick and then had a shitload of schoolwork ontop of that, and then the bickering with my grandparents because they are enthusiastically predjudice and are mad at me because many of my friends belong to a certain group of people WHICH they are predjudice towards. :stunned::mad:

ANYWAYS- here we gooooooo:

mp172qc.png

giggle6wh.png

awwwww!!!!! :D i love your drawings

This thread is lovely, the art is amazing. Don't give up any of u!!!

And artistic view, if art is your passion, who cares what everyone else says?!! No one would get anywhere if we listened 2 naysayers. Think of all the great art that would be issing from our word if that happened-dull world!!!!

If I had any talent at drawing at all, I'd be doing it! I'm really envious, please keep it up!!

Ahhhh sorry I didn't respond sooner...

To everyone on this thread who hasn't been supported with their art, many hugs for you- I'm really glad that there's other people like you guys who understand what that's like. Actually, the most support I've gotten for my artsy stuff as of late has been, other from Brandon ( :happy: ), from you people on this thread... :$ Thanks for looking at my stuff and sharing your views, and REALLY REALLY REALLY, I would like it if other people posted their toony things here, as well :D Actually, just post anything heeeeeeeeere, especially those people who want to find some support for their art, doesn't matter if it's toony or not :) And keep up with you passion in life, even if others don't like it (well, as long as your passion isn't pedophelia or something like that... :ohmy: ) Mwaha.

Sorry, been procrastinating some more on the comic, thogh page 18 is 3/4 done, I SWEAR IT. So, to make up for a lack of a page, I have a SPOOOILER.

DO NOT SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE A LATER SCENE IN THE COMIC PARTIALLY REVEALED.

cantbreathspoiler8vh.png

Someone's on the other end of the scarf... AAAH DON'T DIE, MATT!!!

Oekaki BBS, done with a mouse... aaaagh moooouse is EVIL. :mad:

Strawberry_Juice, I think it could have been so awesome if you was sending the comic to muse (in this Matthew's Birthday --- you know ;) ).

But it's far from finish isn't it?

Anyway, I will say it again --- I love your comic!

I sent a card in comic-form, and colored it...

I just hope that he isn't scared by it, I'll PM you a scan of it if you want (I just don't want to post it until after the ninth of June anywhere).

Schoolwork has been slowing me down... my mother's the scary Jewish woman who only cares if their child gets all A's in school, she's recently bought a 6-disk CD set of Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, and Calculus that I have to study over the summer, and I'm not even done with the eighth grade yet!!! :eek: So to try to avoid that, I've been working extra-hard in school, and yet my grades are just falling (to a B, which in my family is considered as good as an F)...

<insert whining, complaining, bitching here>

:indiff:

But ahhhh, thankies so much!!! I'm just glad people read this...

Archived