hahaha yes please pm me!!!

I've draw some new pictures and I will post them after the Birthday too :LOL:

hamp

she's recently bought a 6-disk CD set of Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, and Calculus that I have to study over the summer...

hwoo shit! don't remind me that......I have matriculation exams on Thursday :'(

I sent a card in comic-form, and colored it...

I just hope that he isn't scared by it, I'll PM you a scan of it if you want (I just don't want to post it until after the ninth of June anywhere).

But ahhhh, thankies so much!!! I'm just glad people read this...

ooooo!! can u PM me one too? :D

i would love to see it... :happy:

Ello, sorry for another wait, really I can only blame schoolwork, with exams coming up (the 9th of June is the last day of school, so I get to spend my birthday taking final exams- bet you're sooooo jealous.)

Page 19 had to wait for a bit, but I'll try to finish it up today, it's gonna take some difficult inking though (or maybe not so difficult, because I'm lazy...)

-->Bai-Lee: Feel free to, and thankies :)

-->BlackStar: The drawing process:

1) Branstorming- proper sustenance, such as dark chocolate or soybeans, is needed to properly come up with a good plan for a drawing. These foods provide the brain with enough glucose to go haywire and come up with bizarre things, as well as giving the muscles in the hands enough protien to vigorously scribble across a paper for an extended period with a stubborn pencil.

2) Rough Sketch: After the brainstorming process is completed, it is of drastic importance that a suitable area is found to begin actually drawing a rough sketch. Depending on your concentration abilities, such a place may have to be quiet and isolated, like that cell I was thrown in last Thursday for trying to make love to a fire hydrant. However, once you are able to sit on task for a while, you can do a rough sketch anywhere- for example, I did the rough sketch for Page 19 in the back of the health classroom while I was being hit on by a pothead, in the middle of a group of charvies who keep talking "LIKE DIS, YO! FO SHIZZLE, YA DIZZLE MY HOMIE ZIZZLEWIZZLE!"

Rough sketching is a fun thing- I don't diagram bodies, however, like those crap drawing books tell you to (you know, where they tell you to draw a circle and then numerous lines through it and somehow you're supposed to be able to draw a head through it). I just kind of lightly flick the pencil about, lighly trace panelling lines to see how things fit together, and lightly write in the dialogue to see if I need to change things. (here's an example of a rough sketch)

3) Pencil Outlines: When the rough sketch takes on a desired look, it is time to trace in heavier pencil over the definite outlines. Dialogue is written in its desired position, speech bubbles formatted and drawn around them, and panelling is defined by using a ruler to draw them.

4) Outline Inking: A ballpoint pen is used to go over all definite pencil outlines, and then the page is erased over for any stray pencil marks (the pen does not erase, but erasing is important to get rid of pencil, which could smudge over time).

5) DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS!!! All finish-up inking is done with ballpoint pen and felt-tip pens of various sizes. OR, if this is a picture to have colored, instead of pen, colored pencils, markers, and whiteout do the job :)

Let this be a lesson to all of you to never get me started on a topic, lest you wish to read page upon page of boring, redundant, explanatory shit written by a derranged teenager. :unsure:

Try doing a print screen, by pressing the Alt and then the PrtScn button, which might be in the upper right of the keyboard. Then just open MS Paint or something, click Edit up at the top and then click Paste. The page you were just looking at should appear, and you can crop it however you want to get the picture, which you can save and print :)

Edit>> did these little scribbles of crap on Oekaki BBS, I need to find a good Chris pic (with long hair!!) to do:

sssoooap8yw.png from this.

vamos9fi.png from this.

bleh.

These are great, keep them coming :D

Sorry to hear your parents are not supportive of your talents, but I think you have a future in this so keep going (I'm a firm believer in following your heart and doing something you love). :happy:

I just hope that he isn't scared by it, I'll PM you a scan of it if you want

:LOL:

I love it (as I've said) it's hilarious and cute!

I think it will be his favored card....:happy:

And I love this ^ two new ones too ;)

Eh, sorry guys, I've fallen into a slump with page 19, I think I've dug myself into my own grave with that page, I didn't think out the poses well before I inked them, I outlined to hard in pencil, so it still kinda shows up, and just the scale of things is a bit hard to look at in the page..... so.... more delay on that, I'm sorry :'( But I managed to do a fruity purple Matt picture with a marker when I was bored in class (and pretending to litsen to the review for finals.....) I shall post it when I find out how this bastard scanner works.

So don't fret if I don't post the ninteenth page, it doesn't mean I'm giving up on the comic (I HAVE TOO MANY EVIL PLOTS TO PUT INTO ACTION WITH THAT THING.... BWAHAHA).

EDIT>>> otay here's that pic from procrastination :rolleyes:

awmm6uu.png

bleh.

haha! I LOVE your drawings!! They're amazing! :D Keep up the great work, I'll be waiting for the next one!

I sent a card in comic-form, and colored it...

I just hope that he isn't scared by it, I'll PM you a scan of it if you want (I just don't want to post it until after the ninth of June anywhere).

Could you PM me the scan too? ^_^

Ehhh, did these while procrastinating on Page 19....

....which I actually finished :eek:

But it's so crappy that I'm going to have to do some heavy-duty meditation before I can post it....

So, to hold you over:

awmc9wb.png

My friend went on and on about how Chris is such a sexy beast in this pic....... :unsure: it's a DRAWING, in real life I'm sure he is a sexy beast...

awmd0ee.png

and then said friend molested this picture.

Yes, she'll rape Chris or Dom any day, but Matt is too short for her :p

and then said friend molested this picture.

Yes, she'll rape Chris or Dom any day, but Matt is too short for her :p

*sympathetic nod* Yeah, my friends are nutcases as well. One of them kept taking the piss out of Matt because she thinks he's short and weird, so I tried to get her to like Dom - but now she sort of fancies Matt as well although she still thinks I'm a scary groupie... anyway.

Your drawings are great, I can see why she was having sexual fantasies about them ;)

Suckiest page yet.

I'll have to make page 20 as great as a Muse song itself in order to redeem myself... which is impossible. :'(

Ehhhhhh here it is, in all its glory (and compelte lack thereof):

mp199ba.png

Well, on the bright side, now the plot is really going to kick in during the next few pages :D

There was that one photomanip where the person put Matt into an Ikea add, for 75 Pounds :happy: Imagine, people getting a Matthew for their birthday, to poke and prod to their heart's content.

>>>Page 20 is coming along nicely, the final inking is already about halfway done :eek: I guess I pulled myself out of the slump I was in....

>>>Thankies, Belle!!!! :happy:

This page came along nicely :eek: TOO nicely.... watch, I'm betting the next one will be hell.

mp205di.png

Compare this to Page 19-

Page 19 sucks, does it not? :p Everything was not planned out well in the roughsketch... HENCE THE IMPORTANCE OF ROUGHSKETCHING!!!

No, this is not going to be a fluffly romance comic between a cartoon of a real person and an original character- For poor Mattikins and Dommypoo and Chrissydoodles, things only go downhill from here. MWAHAHA.

(remember, somehow this leads up to Matt dangling off a cliff and choking.) :rolleyes:

Archived