Mara, you're really good in this! :)

You're technique is really good... The comic compositions are on a really high level. I also like your use of black pen.

Plus, the subject-matter is actually funny... Your comics actually made me gigle, and I guess that does mean something...

Can wait to see what happens next... Good job! :happy:

:D

There was that one photomanip where the person put Matt into an Ikea add, for 75 Pounds :happy: Imagine, people getting a Matthew for their birthday, to poke and prod to their heart's content.

>>>Page 20 is coming along nicely, the final inking is already about halfway done :eek: I guess I pulled myself out of the slump I was in....

oh yeah, i printed that off and went ot Ikea and asked for it. the man looked at me like i was crazy :LOL: . i would quite happily pay £75 for Matt though

I would just go into any store unprovoked and do something like that... I remember once going into a Taco Bell, which I despise, and ordering a Johnny Depp with hot sauce on the side. The cashier just sat there in a puzzled state and we stared at each other for a long time (me making funny faces) until the guy behind me started cussing us out. Ah, blissful immaturity of age thirteen, I shall be leaving you tomorrow :'( But then I get to be a blissfully immature child of age fourteen :happy:

>>>Page 21 almost done, I could finish it up now but I'm lazy.

I would just go into any store unprovoked and do something like that... I remember once going into a Taco Bell, which I despise, and ordering a Johnny Depp with hot sauce on the side. The cashier just sat there in a puzzled state and we stared at each other for a long time (me making funny faces) until the guy behind me started cussing us out. Ah, blissful immaturity of age thirteen, I shall be leaving you tomorrow :'( But then I get to be a blissfully immature child of age fourteen :happy:

>>>Page 21 almost done, I could finish it up now but I'm lazy.

Happy Birthday! :)

14 was fun for me... Hope you'll enjoy too.

It's great to be lazy... Why do something today if you can do it tommorow?... ;)

jk

Sure, SJ, you are one of my favourite drawers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

The way you drew Matt on the couch is absolutely cute!! Makes me wanna watch as he's sleeping... :p

May I ask you when Dommypoo and Chrissydoodles ( :LOL: ) are gonna be back in the story?

Just keep on making us laugh and admire your amazing drawings!!!!!!!!!

P.S: This could have been a cool birthday present for Matt (to whom I wish a great birthday!! but I trust him to make this day great anyway... ;) )

Er, this page came out kinda funny, I was sitting with my friend, he kept doing nasty things with a banana while I was finishing this page up :unsure:

So It came out.... er... okay, I guess?? :confused:

mp215rz.png

Happy birthday to Matt Bellamy (27), Les Paul (90), Donald Duck (74), Michael J. Fox (44), Johnny Depp (42), Natalie Portman (24), and...er, me, I guess?? I'm 14, I think (my brain's automatically gone into mush mode, last day of school, summertime at last). Birthdays are screwy :p

yeah, happy birthday from me too of course!

:D mara, i think you'll get a problem: you remember what muse-fans like to ask every minute everyday? "can't wait for their next album"-gossip, inventing new album titles, etc.

it could also happen to YOU :D "mara draw faster", "nah we're not impatient or too demanding we just express our fandom", "forget about your hobbies and your private life, we want more cartoons", ... a typical MUSE-ish superstar-crisis :D

mwahaha, thanks for more birthday wishes :D

Aieeeek, that would be scary, I don't know... I just started doing this comic, like, a trial page, when my friends brought up the idea as a joke. But I've committed to it now, I do it for enjoyment- it's very fun for me :happy: So, if people get pushy, I won't give up on it, I'll just ignore them......... they can go into the pissy corner and bicker all they wan't I'll take my time :p Actually, there will be a period, from the 17th of June until the 15th of July where I'll be gone, my parents are sending me to a summer camp so they don't have to deal with me for a while. So for a month, no posting, but I'm sure I'll get a lot of stuff done while away.

But after I get back, I'll be taking a creative writing course at the university here for actual credit FOR university (if I DO graduate high school, that is), and it'll be about seven hours a day, five days a week, for three weeks. and then some weeks off before school starts, and posting will be RAMPANT then :D:D:D

>>>Page 22 roughsketching done, pencil outlines now.... this page = MUY importante a la conseja, porque Matt es mi mujerzuela...... y tu madre fornica con mi perro en el mercado!!!!!!!

Oh dear, pardon me, I love Spanish too much- you can say such dirty things and still make it sound cool :cool: (by the way, to anyone, the Spanish was not directed at anyone in particular)

>>>Page 22 roughsketching done, pencil outlines now.... this page = MUY importante a la conseja, porque Matt es mi mujerzuela...... y tu madre fornica con mi perro en el mercado!!!!!!!

u make me curious... :indiff:

:D

continuar....

(now..i just used a dictionary too translate that.. :p )

Curiosity killed the cat...... but fucking up a pussy's life is acceptable these days, so be curious all you want :p

Continuar is the infinitive form of "continue"- it literally translates as "to contintue." So to conjugate it into the form "You continue" would be to make it "continuas," I think :confused: Schools out, my brain's gone to mush and forgotten everything...........................

***by the way, the spanish I originally wrote: this page = <translation> VERY important to the story, because Matt is my slut.... and your mother fornicates with my dog in the market!!!****

Curiosity killed the cat...... but fucking up a pussy's life is acceptable these days, so be curious all you want :p

Continuar is the infinitive form of "continue"- it literally translates as "to contintue." So to conjugate it into the form "You continue" would be to make it "continuas," I think :confused: Schools out, my brain's gone to mush and forgotten everything...........................

***by the way, the spanish I originally wrote: this page = <translation> VERY important to the story, because Matt is my slut.... and your mother fornicates with my dog in the market!!!****

ah ok..got it... :D

(hmm..me learn new language everyday!?) :happy:

no, curiosity killed my chicken... :indiff:

Archived