mp146ln.png

I'd said that my dear friend Brandon (gives Brandon huggles) was going to be doing outline inking for the next few pages....... he had barely finished Matt's outline in the first panel when he said, "Whoa... this is really hard."

So he gave up... I'm back on my own :'(

Erm, I'm just about to start inking page 15... and you shall be introduced to the lovely scarf in the cover :happy:

Omg Celtic Rose... the cartoon = LE LOVE :D :D :D

Matt looks like Napoleon in it :p

abductee0jg.png

Not from the comic, but thought it would be interesting to poke fun at Matt and his whole thing with aliens... :p

Oekaki BBS ('S A CRAP PROGRAM... hardly better than paint, that shit...)

Done with mouse, five layers.

Thankies :D

Actually, yes, I have a buttload of ideas, probably the next one I'll have to hurry a bit, I want to make a Father's Day comic for my dad. Just something cute and slightly demented, Chris having to save his son Alfie whenever he wanders off... scorpions, mobsters, the like :happy:

it's amazing how fast you work out all that stuff and especially how you collect all the details of matt's weirdness to create such a hilarious story. gosh, if i had the money i'd print and sell it to all the muse-fans worldwide ... :happy:

Thanks, I've found that if you've spent al but two years of your life with younger brothers such as mine, you learn to concentrate and sit still for extremely long periods of time... :p

But I peruse so many different Muse sites for information on random things (it would be dumb to just write about them and have nothing related to them, now wouldn't it?) that I'm scaring myself... I've become a walking Muse-encyclopedia...

Tell me, is it strange I know Matt's parents' names??? (and their nationalities?) :unsure:

*hides under a rock*

erm, i created a Muse-encyclopaedia for my homepage with lots of useless information, just for fun ... i'm sure, it's a harmless obsession, nothing of a mental illness :D

Just in case my site goes scote up again, here are some really rubbish pics I did. I'm almost finished my Showbiz collage, jesus thats difficult to do.

musesymusere4.jpg

musesymusere2.jpg

museysmusere3.jpg

musesymusere1.jpg

Page 16 is almost done, if I don't have it up later tonight, I'll post it tomorrow.

The city Honor Band concert is tonight, and I got first chair tenor sax in the top band.... but they keep making call time earlier and earlier :'(

I've just gotta finish inking, I'm 3/4 of the way done.

And I luffles your pics, ESPECIALLY the cartooon... Dom's shirt = LE LOVE.

I feel honoured that someone so talented has complimented my really shit picture! I would a love a tee shirt with your art on, perhaps a nice simple band line up design?

I'm really really sick, I think it's the flu :(

I've been sniffly and congested the past two days, and then today after lunch I was hanging out by the dumpsters with my friends and I got really dizzy and had to get down on the ground because I was so nauseous... then when I could stand I went over to the dumpsters and spit up :stunned:

Dear Brandon (who was supposed to help me ink) started freaking out, "AAAH GO TO THE NURSE, SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS YOU'RE DYING OMG EEEEEEEK!!!" Bless his cotton socks......

So the nurse sent me home early, and I've been aching and woozy all over (and I can't breath out my nose), but I tried to do something really pretty with the inking, but got a headache and just did stuff that I already used.... bleh. Bitch bitch bitch, complain, whine, complain, whine.

Crap quality page...........

mp169dz.png

Btw, no prob Celtic Rose :D I'll work on it when I'm feeling better.

:eek: I'm a bit scared of the possibility of Tom Kirk seeing it actually, considering what I've done to him in the comic (the hemeroids, imflamed rectum, pantsless-ness) and what I plan to do :p

In fact (and I dunno if this has been meaantioned), but why don' u do a fanzine with these in? I bet the band would buy into it-they're brill!

Thanks, Jude :happy:

A fan zine... that would be quite special -insert dreamy sigh here-

But I'm not even 14 yet, so what I can get my hands on is very limited, thanks to schoolwork, over-religious mother and her family, the horrible mindset that young people are stupid..... the list goes on.

GAAAAAH I want to meet Muse and show them the comic... they'd probably go run away and hide under a rock, especially Matt (the poor thing was traumatized by a painting a girl did of him looking starved and quite nude- Dom kept it :p )

Page 17 roughsketching going on now, sorry it's a bit delayed, I've had lots of other school and band priorities thingies going on... and Brandon won't stop calling me :rolleyes: