you're cartoons are so cute and charming i had to publish them on my muse-website:

http://50bytespersecond.50megs.com/beginning.htm

your credits are added at the bottom of the cartoon-page. if you feel uncomfortable or don't agree with this, tell me please, because i really appreciate what you do, expressing your own weird ideas (i feel bored by the many people just copying photos 1:1). rock on! :)

Decided it needed a cover.

With the characters.

In blinding color.

:D

cover16wy.png

Ehhh, I can't come up with good titles... oh well :p

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO'S READ IT!!! AAAH!!! LOVE FOR ALL!!!!

And wheeeee yaaaay for the hosting-ness, Aoide!!!!!

your comic is great and funny.........love it :happy:

Oh my, you people are too nice!!!! Thanks for reading this and for all the nice comments!

This is turning into a long story... but there's a definite plot, so don't worry about me just rambling :p In case it seems like that. :p:p:p

Here's the Page of Eleven.

Bleh... not too pleased with it... fucked up Matt's face throughout the whole paper.

mp119sg.png

OMFG SPOILER WARNING FOR THE COMIC!!! DO NOT SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE!!!

These were done with a mouse on Oekaki BBS :

spoiler6tj.png

Sent to a parallel universe...

mattsnaps1xh.png

Matt got mad. Matt snapped. Matt wants to kill.

Run away!

Just amazing cartoons!

*claps hands while envying :LOL: *

Now I'm drawing a comic about Muse(with some Musers in,too:P)but,when I see your drawings,I get downhearted!!!!!Well,if you don't mind,I will tell you a bit about it.Its name is Museek(yes,a very bad pun)and I have only draw the first page...Here you are a summary of the plot,two sketches and the first pages...I want constructive critics,too!

In the near future,music has become another field of the government.The music bands has been baned and destroyed.The reason is that scientists have discovered a specific kind of music which stimulates some zones of the brain so the person gets instantaneous joy.It's some kind of drug.And it is useful to manipulate and control people,because music is creativity,music is freedom(have you read 1984 or A Brave New World :p?).But there are still some bands to try to play music with the heart,music that leads to freedom.One of them is Muse...In their runaway,they join a group of rebels to survive and fight the Government and their own music band,S.O.S.(Sound Of Science)...

http://img145.echo.cx/img145/11/museek26gd.jpg

http://img145.echo.cx/img145/2180/museek3ji.jpg

http://img235.echo.cx/img235/1841/museekp12rn.jpg

I have to make it smaller :rolleyes: ...

By the way,when I choose Matt's shirt I hadn't seen your cartoons,it's only a coincidence :LOL: .

*sob*

I am so flattered... I dunno, blah...

um.

THANK YOU!!! AHHH!!!

To everyone who's read and commented! I thought the cartoons would just end up being another post in the art section with two comments, but you guys are actually looking for it to continue... :'( You are tooooo kiiiiind...

__

To Shinybiscuit: No prob :p I wanna get some of those things where you can get this kind of paper and print out pictures and then iron them onto your shirts... I'd make a whole Muse collage on my jacket, ehehheh.

__

To dan_kawaguchi: Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood yesssssssssss comiiiiiiiiiic :D Just keep going at it, you'll get more comfortable with formatting and all that rot ('s what I did, and other artists...). And I have a suggestion, try inking with just a nice, black ballpoint pen, you know, doing outlines and then erasing the pencil (or you can use pencil for shading, but it'll not last that long). Perhaps practice some cross-hatching for shading? I just find inking to be an essential part of comic-making; pencil fades and smudges after a while... I had to learn the hard way :'( But yer dern tootin starting off well! :)

I love the government conspiracy and whatnot you've got in your plot :) (whereas mine is what I suspect an acid trip might be like... :unsure: ) If Muse made a concept rock opera monkey spatula album thing (like American Idiot) I can imagine that the plot may well have something to do with that... You should write Muse about it!! 'twould be great if they considered :p

Page 12 roughsketching almost complete now, just tweaking the dialouge and getting ready to finish the pencil outlines :happy: Thanks to all, again!

Great work, I just found it today.. but it's brilliant!

And you know what he wants... he wants all of them... that's what he'd WISH for. Dom is the only one who would go willingly.

Are you going to have a website to put these on, I'm sure someone would gladly help you get it all organised.

Horrid panelling, I know, my pathetic excuse is that I was crying about personal matters while on the phone with my good friend Brandon (he's doing the outline inking for the next pages AND puts up with me, bless) while trying to draw at the same time, and late at night, so I wasn't really paying attention... :$

mp133zh.png

To dan_kawaguchi: Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood yesssssssssss comiiiiiiiiiic :D Just keep going at it, you'll get more comfortable with formatting and all that rot ('s what I did, and other artists...). And I have a suggestion, try inking with just a nice, black ballpoint pen, you know, doing outlines and then erasing the pencil (or you can use pencil for shading, but it'll not last that long). Perhaps practice some cross-hatching for shading? I just find inking to be an essential part of comic-making; pencil fades and smudges after a while... I had to learn the hard way :'( But yer dern tootin starting off well! :)

I love the government conspiracy and whatnot you've got in your plot :) (whereas mine is what I suspect an acid trip might be like... :unsure: ) If Muse made a concept rock opera monkey spatula album thing (like American Idiot) I can imagine that the plot may well have something to do with that... You should write Muse about it!! 'twould be great if they considered :p

Oh,thanx a lot!Very glad to hear that from a grat artist as you^^.Yeah,I have to learn inking :rolleyes: ...I will try my best with Museek!

If Muse made a concept rock opera monkey spatula album thing (like American Idiot) I can imagine that the plot may well have something to do with that... You should write Muse about it!!

:eek: Really?Do you really think I should write Muse about it?I think it's impossible they consider my plot/comic/whatever...

Archived