"Musevangelists"

gocanux

*bounces up and down*

i can't wait! i also can';t wait for my hullabaloo cd. QUOTE]

Did you order the Hullabaloo CD's? Or did I promise to send you those? I have promised copies of so many things to so many people I can't keep them all straight in my poor Muse-addled head!

yeah, i told you you didn't have to send those to me cuz i had already ordered them.

like i said, another excuse to flirt with the guy at the record shop.... or maybe that's when i stared flirting with him. eh, who cares.

point is i'm gettign it.

i also had to order a farking book just to read the damn thing.

people keep saying to me, read that 12th planet book, it's good, but the worthless libraries around here don't have it, so i shelled out the 8 bucks to get it. lol

hope it's worth it. :indiff:

like i said, another excuse to flirt with the guy at the record shop.... or maybe that's when i stared flirting with him. eh, who cares.

point is i'm gettign it.

By "it" do you mean the CD or the record-shop guy?

i also had to order a farking book just to read the damn thing.

people keep saying to me, read that 12th planet book, it's good, but the worthless libraries around here don't have it, so i shelled out the 8 bucks to get it. lol

I bought Brian that book for Christmas, along with Rule by Secrecy and another Bellamy-fave title I forget, on conditon that he lets me read them when he is home from college this summer.

:confused:

i didn't know it was a bellamy favorite.

fuck, now i might not read it just so as not to look like a groupie. lol

i have rule by secrecy too. looked interesting.

strange how i seem to have that taste in books.

i read hgyperspace and elegant universe too, i just kind of grab whatever catches my fancy and whatever i've heard through word of mouth (except harry potter, haven't read any of them yet)

has. i loved hyperspace. it was so fucking funny, although i'm not sure that was the point. :LOL:

oh well, it's all good.

i think the best story in the book was when to leave the kitchen:

heat up the ice cube in the pressure cooker until a tear opens up in space, and then it would be advisable to leave the kitchen

or that little poem:

twinkle twinkle little star

i don't wonder what you are

because by spectrographic ken

i know you are hydrogen

i worte that down and tacked it to my wall as a poster. lol

I'm feeling better now, having just watched Muse on Fuse, live at the Wiltern Dec 9 (But I was at the Dec 8 concert!)-----only 4 songs, but it helped anyway! And yes, I recorded it.

You lucky girl! What a day for you...Fuse and the Brits!

yeah I could help you. Wait a min. I'll resize them for you and give you then the link to put it in your sig again

Why did they do this anyways? Those rather weird texts and all.. hmm... Just delete it then or something...!

edit- aaah! Finished it already, here are the two links. Its still readable and stuff. I hope you think its the right size. I cut the background off so that you only see the precious ticket. You know how to put those two links in your sig? Well.. if they still think its too big, just blah!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/Fluffy_mikez/gocanux_1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/Fluffy_mikez/gocanux_2.jpg

Archived