"Musevangelists"

gocanux

What are you and RaymonM doing?!?!? Wouldn't it be hilarious if, perhaps in a very remote way, one of the profs knew Muse and can call your bluff?

Do you still have it? Would love to read it and see what your college brains can come up with...

I have it still...but not on the computer I am using. Might post it tomorrow. The character names are cheesy and the story is pretty bizzare. But hey, I got a C so it must be good. :D

I have it still...but not on the computer I am using. Might post it tomorrow. The character names are cheesy and the story is pretty bizzare. But hey, I got a C so it must be good. :D

Looking forward to reading the masterpiece. In a very unusual way you are a Musevangelist too!

mine wasnt like a thing i turned in, i was just ranting at jordan one night online and i jsut went off into this huge muse story with every song title in order. i dont have it saved or anything.

That is really a shame... would have liked to read how you'd put it together.

hahaha nah there was no partying at all tonight really. well, not by me. hahaha. sitting in a room full of drunk/high people watching chappelle's show is probably the funniest thing ever.

Absolutely...I just got tickets for Alex to go see him in Atlantic City, a little birthday gift.

did you recieve the vids well? Or at least the one vid and the link? Or can't you look your mail at that pc and only at an other one?

Did you mail me some? If so I haven't received them yet (national holiday today; no mail). Or did you email or PM the fles? Didn't get that either.

i hate holidays. lol

they get in my way.

can't wait for april. hee hee

i got a new boyfriend- i have to try and musevangelist him. hee hee

but i don't have to worry about getting him to concerts, because even if he does like the band he's anti-social enough so that he wouldn't go to one. afraid of the crowd apparently.

oh well, his loss! :LOL:

i got a new boyfriend- i have to try and musevangelist him. hee hee

but i don't have to worry about getting him to concerts, because even if he does like the band he's anti-social enough so that he wouldn't go to one. afraid of the crowd apparently.

oh well, his loss! :LOL:

Have fun and never say never...after a little musevangelizing his crowd-phobia could be reversed!

Did you mail me some? If so I haven't received them yet (national holiday today; no mail). Or did you email or PM the fles? Didn't get that either.

Well, there it was in my email, so as any good Musevangelizer would do, I promptly forwarded it to several other Musers!

Archived