"Musevangelists"

gocanux

Brian, what are you doing up at 5:30 AM? I KNOW you didn't get up early; Don't you have classes today???? Busted!

BTW, I'm trying not to bug Harms and NoName (DJ's on our alternative station who are Muse fans, for you non-Seattleites) because I don't want them to think I'm an obsessive weirdo. I am, but there's no need for them to know that!

okay so i was up a bit late. oh well. my first class today wasnt until 1:15pm anyways... is ocean5 the other musemom on here? i like how you guys are like tag team nagging me. hahaha. and i wasnt doing anything bad, the song bliss just seemed to fit the night.

okay so i was up a bit late. oh well. my first class today wasnt until 1:15pm anyways... is ocean5 the other musemom on here? i like how you guys are like tag team nagging me. hahaha. and i wasnt doing anything bad, the song bliss just seemed to fit the night.

You bet I am the other Musemom and I've had one of mine go through college so...been there done that...we're on to you!!!!!!!!!!

"Tag team nagging"----priceless!

And Bliss is always a good choice.

You bet I am the other Musemom and I've had one of mine go through college so...been there done that...we're on to you!!!!!!!!!!

id have to have done something wrong for you to be onto me. well... unless you consider staying up til 6:15 am wrong, cause then you definitely caught me. haha

id have to have done something wrong for you to be onto me. well... unless you consider staying up til 6:15 am wrong, cause then you definitely caught me. haha

What kept you "blissfully" awake 'til the am and don't tell me "studying", well, maybe, but not with "books"!

Jordan is the lad in the blue jacket in our photo with Muse at EndFest (see Wiltern Dec 8 thread in G&T); another of my "adopted" children.

So that's the chap I was asking you about.

How lucky for your "adopted" children to have such a nice mom.

If the rumor is true that OOS will be released soon in the US (see G&T), then we Musevangelists can take a break from burning innumerable copies of the as-yet-unavailable-in-the-US CD. Now we need the Hullabaloo CD's and DVD released here.

There is such a rumour?! :ohmy:

In that case, i hope it's true and that since you guys are getting em, then we canadians will get em to! *crosses fingers*

OOS has got to be my fav album, and it sucks that i can't buy it :( (Cost waaay too much to import =/)

There is such a rumour?! :ohmy:

In that case, i hope it's true and that since you guys are getting em, then we canadians will get em to! *crosses fingers*

OOS has got to be my fav album, and it sucks that i can't buy it :( (Cost waaay too much to import =/)

Eh there, I'd be glad to copy OoS for you - from one canadian to another.

Eh there, I'd be glad to copy OoS for you - from one canadian to another.

:D That's very kind of you to offer, but I want the actual version of the CD itself. I do own all the songs, but I don't feel much like a fan since they're all bootleged :(

But thanks a lot anyway ;)

Don't feel bad about downloading/bootlegging OOS. In an interview (either on the LA or Seattle radio station's site, can't remember which; last summer I think) Matthew actually encouraged fans in the US/Canada to download it, since the band had such a falling out with their prior record company, who refused to promote the CD here.

yeah i'll admit i just bought it like two days ago (but i got the japanese version with futurism) and i've had it downloaded since it came out. i feel bad, except for i hate record companies, so i don't feel too too bad, seeing as they are the ones who profit more than the artist.

There's an HMV downtown in Toronto that has a few imported copies once in a while, for about 40 bucks canadian. I got mine from a friend who went to Austria before they did a show here. I was so mad when I found it, hah.

So, yeah, other than that huuuge HMV, nah, they usuall yonly have a few absolutions, and once in a while, a showbiz.

You're just lucky to find a copy of OOS here in the US---or did you send to UK for it? Are Muse CD's/DVD's any easier to find in Canada, anyone?

i ended up getting mine from australia... i actually paid 53 bucks for OOs, Hullabaloo dvd and shipping... not bad... considering

There's an HMV downtown in Toronto that has a few imported copies once in a while, for about 40 bucks canadian. I got mine from a friend who went to Austria before they did a show here. I was so mad when I found it, hah.

So, yeah, other than that huuuge HMV, nah, they usuall yonly have a few absolutions, and once in a while, a showbiz.

$40?! :eek: Wow..that's pretty crazy..hm, never knew they even had any at all in Toronto, let alone Canada...haha. I kept on getting the feeling that they might have it there, but never got the chance to check it out. Perhaps I'll stop by there someday just to see if it's there. :D

Archived