"Musevangelists"

gocanux

whhahahahah well said ocean5! :p

Yeah, it's 7 AM, time to say goodnight, Brian! And Maaike in Holland is onto you now too!

FF is better than the Scissor Sisters, and The Streets, well.. I know 2 or 3 songs.. not that great me thinks

oo bad Hope of the States wasn't up there. Now that is a pretty good band.. you can tell that its a bit muse influenced sometimes

I have never heard of Hope of the States; where are they from? And aren't the Scissor sisters more of a novelty band, like MeFirst or whatever? Joss Stone was good at the Grammys, but chemo-bald Melissa Etheridge ROCKED!

I have never heard of Hope of the States; where are they from? And aren't the Scissor sisters more of a novelty band, like MeFirst or whatever? Joss Stone was good at the Grammys, but chemo-bald Melissa Etheridge ROCKED!

Yes, she did rock the house. Was never a fan of hers but certainly admire her courage.

Hope of the States is from the UK I believe. They're really good, but not many people know them.

You could see the Scissor Sisters as a novelty band yes. But I don't know Melissa Etheridge though.. what kind of music is that then?

Hope of the States is from the UK I believe. They're really good, but not many people know them.

You could see the Scissor Sisters as a novelty band yes. But I don't know Melissa Etheridge though.. what kind of music is that then?

Hope Of The States are awesome. I urge people to get The Lost Riots. I actually like the Scissor Sisters because they are a decent pop act, a healthy refreshment compared to all the manufactured crap.

Melissa Etheridge is a singer/songwriter and guitarist from the '80s. Her music has a mixture of confessional lyrics; pop-based folk-rock; and raspy, Janis Joplin/Rod Stewart-esque vocals. "Come to my window" was very popular and she got a 1995 Grammy Award for Best Female Rock Vocalist.

Have to admit don't know either HoS nor SS so I'll check them out.

Now there's a switch---the teen is listening to the album that's too mellow for the MuseMom!

hahaha...well said! I remember many times when I'm listening to music and my son turns down the volume 'cause he thinks it's too loud...shouldn't it be the other way around?

Archived