"Musevangelists"

gocanux

EVERY single person that I have ever *forced* to listen to Muse has fell in love with them.

My sister LOVES them now. I mean LOVES. I was in COMPLETE shock as the other day my sister (who listens to crap like Usher and Christina Millian)came up to me and said "Hey, when Muse come here, you better get me a ticket to go with you."

For THE first time she actually wants to go to a concert with me when I have literally begged to pay her to go to other concerts with me!

THATS just how Fantastic Muse is.....................

Yes, I am a proud Musevangelist. :cool:

yeah well at least your car didn't get broken into, your cds all stolen...... on valentines day no less.... thats real love... wait no, thats downright meanness...

oh god... if someone stole all my CDs id probably go postal and destroy everything in sight. i have like over 550.

oh god... if someone stole all my CDs id probably go postal and destroy everything in sight. i have like over 550.

Anyone know of a good 12-step program for CD addiction?

BTW, my condolences, Kiernan; and keep up the excellent work, hunnytodabee!

my ex-husband/best friend has now become a begginning muse addict.

he now wants to borrow my absolution cd.

he's heard some of the others, but he seems to like absolution the best.

oh well.. partial addiction is better than none!

YAY! I GET MORE MUSEVANGELIST POINTS!

For US listeners who are not really exposed to Muse on the radio or TV, Absolution is probably the most accessible for "beginners"----he will advance to Showbiz and OOS when his musical tastes mature a bit!

which one was that again?

i tried to order in the muscle museum (or whatever the fuck it's called) at my local bookstore and i couldn't get it.

so the appropriate book title and maybe the ISBN would be good, maybe i can get it this time.

pwease?

Try Amazon UK----though don't hold your breath. I ordered the book and a Muse calendar which are still "in process"

which one was that again?

i tried to order in the muscle museum (or whatever the fuck it's called) at my local bookstore and i couldn't get it.

so the appropriate book title and maybe the ISBN would be good, maybe i can get it this time.

pwease?

I ordered the bio by Ben Meyers, Muse - Inside the Muscle Museum way back in Dec from amazon uk - it has taken this long to get here. The calendar which I also ordered at the same time, has been further delayed so I don't know when that is coming.

i have a muse calendar- my friend had it special made from a local person for christmas.

i put it in my treasure box and haven't actually really looked at it much. lol

except one look through when i got it.

Why isn't it proudly displayed on your wall?

I like this thread a lot .

I'm always converting ppl to muse fanatics.

I turned this fella in my skul who was so pro HIM and he h8d the shit out of muse (I coudn't believe it )and i kept at him and he admitted he liked T I R O

then he agreed to listen to dead star live on the hullabaloo soundtrack and he loved it and now he can't get enuf of them.I'm very proud of that achievment.All you hav to do is show them muse playing live and they will b fans 4ever bcause muse r THE BEST FUCKING LIVE ACT EVER. :D:D;)

i once made a like short story using every muse song title from the three main albums IN ORDER. hahaha. it was crazy

You think that is weird, I once did my English coursework called 'Ruled By Secrecy' and had loose references to every song on the Absolution album in order! It was hilarious and I got a C for it. All counting towards myh GCSE! :D

i once made a like short story using every muse song title from the three main albums IN ORDER. hahaha. it was crazy

What are you and RaymonM doing?!?!? Wouldn't it be hilarious if, perhaps in a very remote way, one of the profs knew Muse and can call your bluff?

Do you still have it? Would love to read it and see what your college brains can come up with...

Archived