"Musevangelists"

gocanux

I must agree with th e small venues, having seen them in both large and smallish.

I had a Musevangelist moment today in surgery. I worked with the trainee tech whom I had given burned copies of OOS and Absolution a couple of weeks ago. She couldn't stop raving about the music! Definitely converted; plans to buy a real copy of Absolution and anything else she can get her hands on. One by one....

omg... i converted my first! and it felt sooo good! hahha

so i was talking on this message board with someone who was like "i love radiohead blah blah blah but i dont really like muse" and i was like "well you probably just haven't heard the right stuff to get you into them!" and he was like "fine send me something"... so i sent him OOS and the live video of MicroCuts... quite a while later he responded by saying "I have been sitting here with my jaw hanging open for about an hour now... this is absolutely amazing!!! do you have any more? how many CDs do you have? etc etc etc" and i just got a huge grin on my face. hahaha

omg... i converted my first! and it felt sooo good! hahha

so i was talking on this message board with someone who was like "i love radiohead blah blah blah but i dont really like muse" and i was like "well you probably just haven't heard the right stuff to get you into them!" and he was like "fine send me something"... so i sent him OOS and the live video of MicroCuts... quite a while later he responded by saying "I have been sitting here with my jaw hanging open for about an hour now... this is absolutely amazing!!! do you have any more? how many CDs do you have? etc etc etc" and i just got a huge grin on my face. hahaha

You know what they say...like mother like son!

muse convertion, brilliant! :)

you go canuxfan44! I'm better in converting people to listen to other music than let them listen to Muse. (coz I was converted to Muse a couple of years ago myself, I listened to really eeh.. shit bands) The people that I know, they already listen to muse, only I am the one who comes with the bootlegs, b-sides, news and stuff. So I only then can let them listen to newer/unknown-for-friends bands (Hope of the States, Zutons, Opeth, Massive Attack, Interpol, etc, etc) They even took some songs from the bands I gave them to play it on the schoolfestival! (hehe, I'm bassing that one--> Zuton Fever)

Maybe I should look for new people to convert to Muse (as if you talk about religion. Well, you could see it as a sort of belief!)

I would love to see them in smaller venues, I only saw them in Ahoy, were about 6000 people can see them (I'm not sure, but something like that) Maybe the variation of small and larger venues keep them eeh.. kind of fresh and not always the same

big or little brother? (older than 15?) Ah well, still, you go brother! :D

You can see your MuseMom and Musebrothers here:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v200/gocanux/Muse/

Brian is 18 and in a photo with Dom; Colin will be 15 in March and is in the group photos and sleeping on the sidewalk with his crutches! You can see me in a photo with the band with Jordan, one of my other adopted kids and Brian's best friend.

ok, i scrawled lyrics all over the back- i ought to take photos so everyone can see how i cannot draw matt bellamy. lol

i took lyrics from all the covers and songs (except house of the rising sun) and strung them into a poem and took about 4 hours to write them all on the back of the shirt.

(i can't find the digital camera to take a photo of the front and back)

"aMUSEd"

The sight of you makes me weak

Change everything you are, and everything you were

Cause I was born to destroy you

I don’t want you to adore me, don’t want you to ignore me

I don’t think you really need this, I don’t think you really care

She had a name, yeah she had a name

A starlight in the gloom

Sustain on my apathy

Apostasy and apathy still rule, just suck and see

I can feel it, I can tell you’re gonna be just like me

Someone tell me why she breaks my fall, and then breaks my heart

I tried to give you up, but I’m addicted

Suppose it stands to reason that you would turn on me

I know you’re in this room, I’m sure I heard you sigh

Be mine, and your innocence I will consume

Don’t you know that you’re ashamed?

Everything about you pains my envying

You burn me from a distance

I’m hurting you again

Sex in pain keeps me alive

You aren’t even listening, so why should I?

Tasting the air you’re breathing in

I found what I was looking for

It’s led me on and on to you

My love here is so untrue

Cherished dreams forever asleep

Watching flashbacks intertwine

Haven’t had a dream in a long time

I cannot sleep, too much noise in my head!

You make me sick because I adore you so

Controlling again, unseperated twins

Made us scream eternal time

Why can’t you sleep with someone that protects you?

You wanted more than I was worth

I feel my heart implode

Megaphone screaming my name

You are my holy shroud

Please don’t kill me, I don’t want to die

Purposeless survival, there’s nothing left to die for

Your death creates success

Resuscitate in my sleep

In unbroken virgin realities

Wash me away, clean your body of me

Leave me alone, it’s nothing serious

Consumed by an ends, try bend the rules

You will not find it in me

And we’ll pray that there’s no god

Cause I wasted all my youth

I’m the priest god never paid

No one ever dared to break these endless lies

A storm is growing and it’s coming my way

Forcing our darkest souls to unfold

For the holes in our souls post no thrills

I swear to god I heard someone moaning low

She could never be as good as you

Take off your disguise

Destroy the spineless, show me it’s real

Burning the candle at both ends

Don’t embrace the past, this life’s too good to last

We’ll never pray again, we’ll ignore you

Come on, it’s time for something biblical

Feeling my faith erode

It’s freezing and I’m losing my way

It’s about time I was paid

Force me in, into greed

I just don’t care if it’s real, that won’t change how it feels

Yeah, freedom is mine

And it means nothing to me that you blew this away

phew that took some work i'll tell you...

my mom's like suuure, you're not a groupie.

i said, no, i'm not a groupie. i have no interest in the band members as a groupie would, i am interested in the lyrics.

gits.

all of them.

technomatt.jpg

once again proving that i CANNOT draw matt bellamy, much to my chagrin- my one friend is already asking for a copy- in return for a copy of hullaballoo. lol

why oh why can i not draw him when i can draw everyone/everything else?

backofshirt.jpg

4 LONG, TIRING HOURS.

you can see my chucks in the shot- it says aMUSEd on the top in that black blur, with the bars over muse

i'll post a paint representation when i can-

yeah, it looks just tacky enough (especially the drawing) to look like i bought it in one of those girly stores.

but i feel bad i can't do poor matt b more justice in drawing him. i just can't for some reason. too bad.

one of my friends already wants a copy.

i'll give it to her- but i told her i probably won't go to all of the trouble of writing all of the stuff on the back.

too bad for her i suppose. lol

i'll post the aMUSEd thing when i get home and can get on tonight, cuz i'm not using my pc at home ATM.

Squirrely, the back of that shirt is amazing; such meticulous printing.

I'll be doing some more Musevangelizing, distributing copies of the Earl's Court Dec 20 CD that just came in the mail from East Coast MuseMom ocean5. Wow! Sunburn, Newborn, it's all so much more intense live. I'm becoming very impatient waiting for the mtvU tour announcement. Must....see...Muse...live....again....soon....

Aha! More Muse material to copy and distribute to the chosen many: NuovoOssessione (aka Elena from Italy) just sent me a wonderful care package with live clips, interviews, vids---fabulous! Unfortunately the two items I was looking forward to most (the making of the Bliss vid and the "flippaut" interview) won't play on my mac, but we will find a way!

technomatt.jpg

once again proving that i CANNOT draw matt bellamy, much to my chagrin- my one friend is already asking for a copy- in return for a copy of hullaballoo. lol

why oh why can i not draw him when i can draw everyone/everything else?

backofshirt.jpg

4 LONG, TIRING HOURS.

you can see my chucks in the shot- it says aMUSEd on the top in that black blur, with the bars over muse

i'll post a paint representation when i can-

That pwnz!

Wow thats some effort you put in with the writing on the back, I would have given up half way :happy: *claps*

Must....see...Muse...live....again....soon....

OI! You've already seen them twice (am I right?) and for me it was longer than a year ago that I've seen them live in action! :p I've more rights to see them earlier oh Musemother! ;) Or I could plan that vacation somewhat earlier and see them in America, with you guys!

Greatbigsquirrel, beautiful t-shirt! Really! Original it surely is! :D

Archived