"Musevangelists"

gocanux

Have fun and never say never...after a little musevangelizing his crowd-phobia could be reversed!

well, if he ends up like any of the other guys i've wooed i'll end up having him so wrapped around my finger shortly it will be scary.

but i'm not sure iw ant to take him.

that would mean having to think of ewhat other people would want, where they want to go, etc., keeping him out of trouble- whereas if i go alone i can do as i please when i please how i please and crowd mingle as i certainly love to do before shows (or during if it's one of the local ones out in canandaigua- wander around and talking to people. lol)

hmm... maybe i'm too independant.

The vid must have taken the wrong turn in cyberspace...

OUr internet was facacta last night, so tonight i'll try. And yes, the waiting for the tour dates is killing me. Actually, I have kind of given up---it's so late now that I probably won't be able to arrange time off work. Damn.

OUr internet was facacta last night, so tonight i'll try. And yes, the waiting for the tour dates is killing me. Actually, I have kind of given up---it's so late now that I probably won't be able to arrange time off work. Damn.

Yes you will... for a muse concert, anything is possible. Or at least you have to fly jordan down, or me up if theyre playing here or there.

The newborn has arrived good now??

oh yeah, I've sent another 2 vids to you gocanux. Just that you know ;)

and yououoouou GBS, I couldn't send you any vid. I've send you an e-mail instead you still have to answer :p

hmmm... I haven't been to converting lately.. I'll go and search for new people to convert.. *rubs hands* I know.. I know some people who know Muse, but haven't heard enough of them..! Oooooh, I have enough Muse for them, yes I have hehehe

The newborn has arrived good now??

oh yeah, I've sent another 2 vids to you gocanux. Just that you know ;)

Thanks, Maaike; my MuseDaughter treats me so well! And of course I will forward the vids on to the usual suspects, if our internet is working tonight that is. Just spreading the Gospet according to Muse.

Thanks, Maaike; my MuseDaughter treats me so well! And of course I will forward the vids on to the usual suspects, if our internet is working tonight that is. Just spreading the Gospet according to Muse.

Thanks to Maaike and Mary...the "gospet" is spreading!

Just a little comment about musevangelism, or lack of. Was reading the bbc-radio1 page and there's a vote going on"

"Who do you think was the Brits25 most worthy winner?

Scissor Sisters

Franz Ferdinand

Keane

Joss Stone

The Streets "

and not a word about Muse...that's sad on their part, I think, especially if I understand correctly the award they won was a brand new one created this year (in which case, perhaps even more emphasis should've been placed). Anyway, this won't make or brake who they are and what they have achieved I just think it's rather tacky of bbc.

Just a little comment about musevangelism, or lack of. Was reading the bbc-radio1 page and there's a vote going on"

"Who do you think was the Brits25 most worthy winner?

Scissor Sisters

Franz Ferdinand

Keane

Joss Stone

The Streets "

and not a word about Muse...that's sad on their part, I think, especially if I understand correctly the award they won was a brand new one created this year (in which case, perhaps even more emphasis should've been placed). Anyway, this won't make or brake who they are and what they have achieved I just think it's rather tacky of bbc.

THE STREETS! omg i love them. my mom hates them hahaha. joss stone is actually good too; natasha was playing it in her car one day. keane and FF are of course awesome as well, although im not a big scissor sisters fan

Archived