"Musevangelists"

gocanux

I am making progress on my biggest Muse conversion so far: my husband. Somehow he can't get past Matthew's falsetto, even though he listens to some female blues singers that, to me, sound like a roomful of cats being strangled. The other day, as we made umpteen DVD copies of the Fuse broadcast and he was helping me (as I am hopelessly tech-challenged), he actually commented that the music is very original and innovative, unlike all the clones out there on today's music scene. Progress! If he sees them live, he'll be hooked!

I am making progress on my biggest Muse conversion so far: my husband. Somehow he can't get past Matthew's falsetto, even though he listens to some female blues singers that, to me, sound like a roomful of cats being strangled. The other day, as we made umpteen DVD copies of the Fuse broadcast and he was helping me (as I am hopelessly tech-challenged), he actually commented that the music is very original and innovative, unlike all the clones out there on today's music scene. Progress! If he sees them live, he'll be hooked!

Way to go gocanux! It's certainly a better proposition to have them watch a concert than to set up a Muse Support Group for Husbands!!!

Where is Muscle Mikez? I'm still sigless!

mom. i fixed your sig... kinda. the pics are smaller but they arent cut off by the thing anymore. i uploaded another copy of each to your photobucket thing for muse and i shrunk em down (i didnt want to mess with the originals on there) and then i logged in as you on here and updated the coding for it so that it would change to the smaller pics. so yeah... you're welcome i guess. haha :cool:

mom. i fixed your sig... kinda. the pics are smaller but they arent cut off by the thing anymore. i uploaded another copy of each to your photobucket thing for muse and i shrunk em down (i didnt want to mess with the originals on there) and then i logged in as you on here and updated the coding for it so that it would change to the smaller pics. so yeah... you're welcome i guess. haha :cool:

Got ya again! Your mom will be really happy to have her sig back...not so sure happiness will be the feeling over you still being up at 6 am though!

I'm making progress on the husband front. We listened to all of Absolution while waiting to pick up Colin and his buddy Zach in their tuxedos from a school dance (I should post photos; so handsome!). I think Don is slowly growing to love Muse; after all, he's only human! And he likes B&H, which of course we had to turn up full blast because Colin was in the car by then and considers it, not the best Muse song, but THE BEST SONG EVER. They opened the Dec 8 Wiltern show with it and he was totally blown away.

lol.

i'm having my friend tape the fuse thing.

i'll see if someone can get it on dvd if i find it necissary, unless you guys already have it. lol

i'm slowly winning my ex husband on muse, i keep tellign him he has to see them live.

i told him this tape should be as close as he can get right now, but he generally likes what he's heard so far.

I'm making progress on the husband front. We listened to all of Absolution while waiting to pick up Colin and his buddy Zach in their tuxedos from a school dance (I should post photos; so handsome!). I think Don is slowly growing to love Muse; after all, he's only human! And he likes B&H, which of course we had to turn up full blast because Colin was in the car by then and considers it, not the best Muse song, but THE BEST SONG EVER. They opened the Dec 8 Wiltern show with it and he was totally blown away.

DELETED!

lol.

i'm having my friend tape the fuse thing.

i'll see if someone can get it on dvd if i find it necissary, unless you guys already have it. lol

QUOTE]

If you could get that broadcast on a dvd it would be much appreciated!

I have it on DVD, Sue; I was waiting to send it until we can figure out how to copy the BDO DVD for you, as we are experiencing technical difficulties with the software. And Manuella, yours should arrive this week!

I do hope you are feeling better Mary! I as you know have been under the weather as well.

I got confirmation of a conversion last week when I asked the student that I had given a copy of OOS if she liked it she said,

"Oh yes! They're sooo good I went out and bought their new cd!"

:happy:

Still working on MY mom though, trying to do it via string quartet tribute.

Btw this week I've been talking to several of my students about muse too.

I have it on DVD, Sue; I was waiting to send it until we can figure out how to copy the BDO DVD for you, as we are experiencing technical difficulties with the software. And Manuella, yours should arrive this week!

Thanks Mary, can't wait to see it! btw got confirmation of the book (bio) finally being mailed from the UK but no word on the calendar.

Don had better learn to love Muse or his life will be rather miserable...Chris is learning slowly but surely to like "some" songs.

I'm always spreading the word about Muse. My mum does aswell. She's lent all my Muse cds and the Hulabaloo DVD to her best mate :( I want them back :'(

Advancing the cause of Muse is one thing, losing your CD's/DVD's to your mom's friend is inhumane!

Archived