"Musevangelists"

gocanux

Apparently now "Geoffrey" or "Jeffrey" is spelled "Shaniqua"! This thread is going to be very confusing to anyone who isn't aware of all the name changes!

HAHAHAHA! ACT TOMORROW AT 8 in the morning Mary! I'm so excited! :LOL:

:'(

People are lazy - when the song is not attacking you 24 h/day and they haven't heard the name of "MUSE" - they don't care about listening to "such unfamous" band! Because what would they talk about? About band "nobody knows"? But because of that Muse remains the band for elite - at least in my country! :cool:

i put a lot of muse on the mix cd i made for my boyfriend.

he'll probably never listen to the cd, but hey, i tried.

i figured if nothing else, he needed to hear shine acoustic.

ity's how i feel about him, for the most part.

has anyone ever tried playing hysteria at a slower speed?

my friends did it, and i swear it sounds like he;s having sex with you. lol

Is it just me, or do all of you make efforts to expose people to Muse and increase their fanbase? I was in surgery this morning, where we usually chitchat about all sorts of things, and the trainee tech said she liked Muse but only had heard Absolution. As you must know, Showbiz is rarely found here and OOS was never released in the US. So later I ran down to my car and found a couple of extra burned copies of those CD's for this gal. A couple of days ago I made copies for my son's friend. If people haven't heard the music, they hear it with us, we supply them with CD's, and most go on to be fans. One of my son's friends bought out the supply of Absolution CD's at a large store and gave them to everyone he knew for Christmas.

I thought this was just a US Musefan phenomenon, but londoner's post in the WTF thread makes me think this is a pretty common occurence. Do you all preach the "gospel according to Matthew"? (Sorry for the irreverance, couldn't help myself)

<back on topic for a second>Believe me, in 1999 I tried to make everyone i could listen to showbiz. Not one single bugger of 'em wanted to know. Of course 6 years later, now they want to be cool, they're all over it!</back on topic for a second>

Haha. Thanks Manny. I kept on getting distracted though because Debase was in my head the whole morning.

Manny?

Isn't it going to be strange when that song is n the next album and has an actual title? For me it will always be Debase!

what did you do? Had exams??

He took the ACT, which is one of the two main US college/university entrance exams, along with the SAT. Most colleges/universities here require one or the other as part of the application process. (We went thru all this two years ago with Brian, so it is all too familiar....)

man i remember taking those...

god that was like 6 years ago almost. eek!

i feel old, and just in time for a birthday... bah!

p.s. mary how was the lake?

Well, at least you took them and got it over with. I hate how these tests decide my future.

man i remember taking those...

god that was like 6 years ago almost. eek!

i feel old, and just in time for a birthday... bah!

p.s. mary how was the lake?

I don't even want to think about how long ago I took those tests!

I am on call, so no lake for me this weekend, but Brian, Jordan, and John went up and apparently nearly froze their assets. They are due back today btw.

you know it...

it's my work's float trip. we go every year on flag day. it's the only day out of the year our store actually closes down. we're open on x-mas, turkey day and easter, but not flag day...

btw i work at a pizza place.

you know it...

it's my work's float trip. we go every year on flag day. it's the only day out of the year our store actually closes down. we're open on x-mas, turkey day and easter, but not flag day...

btw i work at a pizza place.

Haha. Flag day. :LOL:

Archived