"Musevangelists"

gocanux

I don't know if this counts as Musevangelizing exactly, but recently a Vietnamese-speaking patient of mine was discussing names for her soon-to-be-born baby boy, via an interpreter. She wanted a "nice American name" so I suggested Matthew James, and that is what she now plans to call her baby!

I don't know if this counts as Musevangelizing exactly, but recently a Vietnamese-speaking patient of mine was discussing names for her soon-to-be-born baby boy, via an interpreter. She wanted a "nice American name" so I suggested Matthew James, and that is what she now plans to call her baby!

I don't know if it's an evangelizing,but it's nice!! :LOL: And I think that Matthew is a nice name.The Italian for is Matteo.

:LOL: Awesome!! Good job Mary! :D

Earlier this week myself and 2 other senior students had to assist the softmore students during their flash practical exam, and I changed all the desktop backgrounds to something with Muse on, and links to their site etc. This may not be musevangelising in its purest form, but I did expose most of them to Muse. I saw alot of them venturing to Muse's webpage and looking around in there. Maybe it will spark their curiosity and they'll look out for them next time they browse the CD store?????

Earlier this week myself and 2 other senior students had to assist the softmore students during their flash practical exam, and I changed all the desktop backgrounds to something with Muse on, and links to their site etc. This may not be musevangelising in its purest form, but I did expose most of them to Muse. I saw alot of them venturing to Muse's webpage and looking around in there. Maybe it will spark their curiosity and they'll look out for them next time they browse the CD store?????

Almost like sneaking in some subliminal suggestions; I like it! Clever!

Have to write up about something funny that happened on the weekend. I was driving home from the beach with a van full of teenagers and we had Muse blasting. As the traffic came to a halt and we started driving at a snail's pace, we kept meeting up with this other car, also full of teenagers. After about 4 encounters, we were once again side by side and the driver turns to my son and asks "who's that you're listening to? 'cause it sounds great" so Nic tells them about Muse and the names of the cds they have out; and as these guys maintained a side by side drive, Nic kept blasting the music for them (for all) to hear. As the traffic started to speed up they thanked us for the great tunes and said they would definitely check them out and get their cds. I thought that was worth mentioning as musevangelizing...

Have to write up about something funny that happened on the weekend. I was driving home from the beach with a van full of teenagers and we had Muse blasting. As the traffic came to a halt and we started driving at a snail's pace, we kept meeting up with this other car, also full of teenagers. After about 4 encounters, we were once again side by side and the driver turns to my son and asks "who's that you're listening to? 'cause it sounds great" so Nic tells them about Muse and the names of the cds they have out; and as these guys maintained a side by side drive, Nic kept blasting the music for them (for all) to hear. As the traffic started to speed up they thanked us for the great tunes and said they would definitely check them out and get their cds. I thought that was worth mentioning as musevangelizing...

Very cool. Do you feel proud of yourself Manuella?

The Musevangelist Road Trip! Strong work, Manuella and Nic!

My husband claims to not like Matthew's voice but the burned copy of Absolution I gave him months ago is still in his car CD player, and he played it for the guys on the way back from a blues show in Seattle. One by one, one by one.....

Archived