"Musevangelists"

gocanux

So far, we have met the nicest people at Muse shows and on this board, with a couple of notable exceptions (such as the gal who insisted that the famous marriage proposal at the Dec 8 Wiltern show was a hoax. I just received an email from Kirk, and plans for their June wedding are progressing nicely! And all thanx to Muse!)

Ha, haven't heard of that, what happened?

Dan, read the 2nd paragraph of my original Thank You thread post for details. It was just the coolest moment ever. A few days later a gal who had also been there claimed that it had all been fake, and did so on the message board where the band might have seen it which really ticked off most of us who were there. But Kirk is one of my zillions of adopted MuseKids and we have kept in touch, so I know that the proposal was genuine.

My other way of getting people hooked on muse is to start them off young. one of my friends is 11 and i've managed to get him, his 13/14 year old sister, their step dad (not young, but i'm going for a whole family here) and their mum into muse. they beg me too copy albums for them. :cool:

and my gran

and one of her friends

and my mum

and my dad

and my dad's flatmate

and my best mate

and my friends cousins (i think, they were singing along so i think that kind of counts)

:D

Yes, very sweet. :D I thought you were talking about Matt or Dom proposing on-stage (I've only read the last few posts) and panicked a little. yeah, i need a life

:LOL: That remained me what that happened in muse forum in Israel, all the ladies started to panic too….. :LOL:

And than I've saved the day, by telling them what really happened :LOL:

ooeeh MuseMoms, over here its Friday, and the 15th! Soooo, I say, HAVE FUN TONIGHT!!!! :D

Maaike, it's 1:30 am and I just got home from a most wonderful and awesome concert. And I have great news I had to share...I met Muse once again backstage and yes your drawing got SIGNED!! Matt loved it and both Dom and Chris were very impressed also. More details to follow tomorrow 'cause right now I'm off to bed. Bet your smiling!

Maaike, it's 1:30 am and I just got home from a most wonderful and awesome concert. And I have great news I had to share...I met Muse once again backstage and yes your drawing got SIGNED!! Matt loved it and both Dom and Chris were very impressed also. More details to follow tomorrow 'cause right now I'm off to bed. Bet your smiling!

I actually got goosebumps reading this. I'm sooooo jealous!!!!! Last night, I decided not to study, but instead I went to bed with my mp3 player (I call it my museplayer because it's the only stuff on there) and listened to everything three or four times until very very early this morning - so I had my own little sad museparty in bed while it was pouring outside!!!! Can't wait to hear details on the concert!!!! It must've been great Manuella!!!

REALLY?!? AWESOMENESSSSS!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!! *bounces*

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!!!

I love you MuseMom!!!

have a nice sleep! ;) and tell me all about it when you wake up!

Well done!

Now tell me this: how exactly does one go about meeting bands backstage? My only tactic has been to hang around the backstage doors, but there are always security guards and I get ignored. (Except after one *cough* Busted concert, Tom from McFly gave me his bracelet. I think I still have it somewhere...)

REALLY?!? AWESOMENESSSSS!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!! *bounces*

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!!!

I love you MuseMom!!!

have a nice sleep! ;) and tell me all about it when you wake up!

i very happy for you :LOL:

My drawings are signed to.

Ooh! Ooh! You'll never guess what I did last night (though it's nowhere near as exciting as meeting the band).

I Musevangelised my little brother and sister, aged 7 and 8 respectively. Lucy said to me yesterday, looking absolutely furious with herself, "Will you put on that song that goes duh nuh nuh nuh."

*blank stare* "What? New Born?"

"Yeah, that one."

Muhuhahaha

Later on I put on the Hullabaloo DVD in our room, and my brother came in. He curled up on my bed and we watched Dead Star, Citizen Erased, Cave, Muscle Museum, New Born, Plug in Baby and Bliss. My mum was so shocked when she stuck her head in - the room was dark, but for the strobe lighting on screen, everyone was silent except for me mouthing the words and the two little ones were gazing rapt at the screen.

Lucy said, "Wow."

hehehe

Ooh! Ooh! You'll never guess what I did last night (though it's nowhere near as exciting as meeting the band).

I Musevangelised my little brother and sister, aged 7 and 8 respectively. Lucy said to me yesterday, looking absolutely furious with herself, "Will you put on that song that goes duh nuh nuh nuh."

*blank stare* "What? New Born?"

"Yeah, that one."

Muhuhahaha

Later on I put on the Hullabaloo DVD in our room, and my brother came in. He curled up on my bed and we watched Dead Star, Citizen Erased, Cave, Muscle Museum, New Born, Plug in Baby and Bliss. My mum was so shocked when she stuck her head in - the room was dark, but for the strobe lighting on screen, everyone was silent except for me mouthing the words and the two little ones were gazing rapt at the screen.

Lucy said, "Wow."

hehehe

Muse are spreading to the next generation……success.

And my sis is quite popular in her class, so I could have just Musevangelised more than 20 eight-year-olds.

Yesterday, my siblings. Today, the P4s. On Wednesday- zer vorld!!! :happy:

I'll just go... eat something...

:LOL: bon appetit!

:LOL: bon appetit!

Is it legal to eat warm cupcakes before you get out of your jammies? It seems... wrong... :LOL:

So much for Musevangelising my brother: I'm listening to Blackout on the comp and he's doing something to his skateboard. He said, "What the hell is that CRAP? It sounds like a sheep drowning."

Archived