"Musevangelists"

gocanux

no no hes not from my college... i just know him from another forum. it was really scary though, because i sent him all of absolution and asked him if he could learn how to play apocalypse please (B&H seemed like a bit of a stretch for a first request) and he said he would.... 10 minutes later he invited me to watch his webcam, which was pointed at his piano... he put on the song on his stereo and just started playing. he played the whole song, and then added his own solo onto the end. i hate talented people. hahaha. he got addicted after a while and made me send him OOS and earls court... oh and he had also said that he was on some piano playing forum asking for a good piano etude to practice with and people were posting things like chopin, etc... and then someone posted PIANO THING as a song to learn or whatever and so he made me send him that as well haha. now he's learning that. overly talented people like him and jordan (and matt bellamy haha) make me insanely jealous.

no no hes not from my college... i just know him from another forum. it was really scary though, because i sent him all of absolution and asked him if he could learn how to play apocalypse please (B&H seemed like a bit of a stretch for a first request) and he said he would.... 10 minutes later he invited me to watch his webcam, which was pointed at his piano... he put on the song on his stereo and just started playing. he played the whole song, and then added his own solo onto the end. i hate talented people. hahaha. he got addicted after a while and made me send him OOS and earls court... oh and he had also said that he was on some piano playing forum asking for a good piano etude to practice with and people were posting things like chopin, etc... and then someone posted PIANO THING as a song to learn or whatever and so he made me send him that as well haha. now he's learning that. overly talented people like him and jordan (and matt bellamy haha) make me insanely jealous.

That's amazing that he could pick it up so fast...Steffie, my daughter can play ruled by secrecy in its entirity now and Nic plays all the guitar riffs, watch out Matt!!!!

I sent them on, but only one out of 4 worked on our macs. i haven't tried them yet on Colin's PC.

Brian (canuxfan44) converted a kid at hi scollege to Muserhood! One by one....

Thanx so much gocanux and maaike! All work but one (sfa) so could you try sending it again. Enjoyed the fast talk interview (had to go back again and again to understand what he was saying), on the mm one it looks like he's stoned and Chris looks funky with blonde hair.

Thanx so much gocanux and maaike! All work but one (sfa) so could you try sending it again. Enjoyed the fast talk interview (had to go back again and again to understand what he was saying), on the mm one it looks like he's stoned and Chris looks funky with blonde hair.

funky blonde hair indeed. I'll try to send you the sfa one again. But that one is a bit greenish at my pc. So it might be at yours too then. Should I send it to you Manuella or doesn't it work at Mary's pc either? Then I can send it to Mary again who will (probably) forward it to you.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise most of you had Macs!!! Here everything is Windows and Microsoft..! I hope it will work at Colin's pc Mary.

funky blonde hair indeed. I'll try to send you the sfa one again. But that one is a bit greenish at my pc. So it might be at yours too then. Should I send it to you Manuella or doesn't it work at Mary's pc either? Then I can send it to Mary again who will (probably) forward it to you.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise most of you had Macs!!! Here everything is Windows and Microsoft..! I hope it will work at Colin's pc Mary.

Thanks Maaike. I have pm'd you my email as I do have microsoft windows. We can give it a try going that route.

by the way mom... when i come home, jordan is coming and bringing his keyboard and probably guitar and crap too. i will of course bring my DVDs and all my CDs... there will be much Muse and rejoicing throughout the land.

Another typical Friday night at our house, a.k.a. Muse Central!

(Still up posting at 6:52 AM, Brian?!)

no way! i love macs! btw, musemom of the east, do not be mad at me for staying up til whatever time it is right now. hahaha

You, young man are really testing your luck with this musemom of the east.

Do you ever get to see sunlight? Time to go home and get some Musemeds in your system!!!

hey, i'm still waiting for worchestershire to send me my copies of these videos you all are wondering over.

i am sad.

not really a great topper to the night. lol

i mean, it's bad enough i couldn't see my boyfried tonight... i was hoping for some extra friendliness... hmm.

anyway.

it sucks.

oh well. lol

I've send them a couple of times. The last time I did not had a Delivery Notification Failure or whatever. So I thought you recieved it well. I copied the address like you gave it to me (checked it 3 times). I wonder why it didn't work. I'll try and send it again this afternoon!

I've send them a couple of times. The last time I did not had a Delivery Notification Failure or whatever. So I thought you recieved it well. I copied the address like you gave it to me (checked it 3 times). I wonder why it didn't work. I'll try and send it again this afternoon!

Thanks for trying again...success!!! I received it.

Archived