"Musevangelists"

gocanux

YESSSSSS!!! What else is awesome is that this means MTV will be doing all sorts of specials on Muse, because theres nothing MTV loves more than promoting MTV, so they're gonna show this tour like a gajillion times... which is awesome! I should definitely go to bed now though... since it's 3:40am and I have class at 9:35. I only stayed up cause my roommate was up working though.

I'm sure my mom and dad will be using that DVD recorder a ton... so you'll definitely be getting copies! :D

At first I wondered why my husband wanted the DVD recorder with the hard disc memory---what would we ever use that for??? Now we will use it to spread the Gospel of Muse!

Just finished talking with the venue organizer from MD and since he didn't know much about the band and couldn't answer the sudents' questions "who the hell are these guys?" I was only too willling to musevangelize him. I think they will sell a lot of tickets now...hahaha!

nice job..

from what i hear, they're showing the specials on mtvU on campus, so we may not be able to tape it at home. i also suggest if you can go early and visit the mtvU village seeing as they are giving away VIP passes and are taping testimonials.. what a great way to spread your love for muse!

also i think most of the shows are open to the public, just tickets are 15 bucks instead of the 10 bucks it costs students...

nice job..

from what i hear, they're showing the specials on mtvU on campus, so we may not be able to tape it at home. i also suggest if you can go early and visit the mtvU village seeing as they are giving away VIP passes and are taping testimonials.. what a great way to spread your love for muse!

also i think most of the shows are open to the public, just tickets are 15 bucks instead of the 10 bucks it costs students...

Will the mtvU TV specials be on ALL campuses or just the ones where concerts are scheduled? The village thing sounds cool; still trying to find time off from work to travel 3000 miles for a Muse concert, on such short notice. And how do they know if you are a student, since the tix at some venues at least will be for sale via ticketmaster?

C'mon gocanux, you can do it! You have a place to stay...and there's always that unfortunate death in the family...I don't know if to get into the village, which is open from 10:30 to 3:30 you have to be a student though. I'll try and find that out.

yea, i talk to my friends about Muse, but in a less urgent way. it's really their own choice i wouldn't force them into liking muse if they are worshipping blink182/switchfoot... it's people's free choice, even though in my opinion cooler people listen to muse. :p

i love switchfoot and muse at the same time!! whats wrong with that!!

I don't know if to get into the village, which is open from 10:30 to 3:30 you have to be a student though. I'll try and find that out.

If it's limited to students then we will just have to arrange "interview tours", of the campuses for our high school age sons, which should enable us to get campus visitor passes!

well, I'm getting very nice visions yes indeedy! At the time I pass my exams (in 2 years) I might go to America to travel around and such! ;)

But for now.. Muse gig(s).. America... meeting both MuseMoms *dreams away* nice visions eh? :p

Nice visions? uhmmmm...I would just wait till I saw the pics....hahaha

Archived