KirkBot

everytime i see something new in the merch shop i get so excited! i've got so many muse tops now and i barely wear any of them haha. but i love those mugs!

:eek: +1000. it's like you're reading my mind lol! I've got tons of shite.. everytime they add something to the shop I pretty much buy it unless I think it's crap.. which isn't too often :$:rolleyes: the mugs are damn cool!

:eek: +1000. it's like you're reading my mind lol! I've got tons of shite.. everytime they add something to the shop I pretty much buy it unless I think it's crap.. which isn't too often :$:rolleyes: the mugs are damn cool!

haha i know! i have sooooo much muse merch, i have about 30 muse tops i'm sure...

plus so much other stuff haha.

do you check the muse shop almost everyday? i might :$

:'(:'(:'(

excluding america

:(

fecking w.

it's all his fault

he must pay for his crimes...or something :p :p

no seriously.. this kinda bites :erm:

I know:'( at first I was making fun of them but after looking at them more and realizing that I drink tea or coffee everyday I really wanted them:(

Christmas is RUINED!

You're part of those who bought the Exclusive Polo Shirt? :p

Indeed. and proud :p

haha i know! i have sooooo much muse merch, i have about 30 muse tops i'm sure...

plus so much other stuff haha.

do you check the muse shop almost everyday? i might :$

umm.. maybe... :$ offs, everyone here knows I'm a Musemaniac :rolleyes:. So yeah, anything overly obsessive like owning 20+ tops and pretty much anything Muse-related, checking forums/online stores/youtubez/muselivez etc are all applicable to my sad lil Musey world :LOL:

I know:'( at first I was making fun of them but after looking at them more and realizing that I drink tea or coffee everyday I really wanted them:(

Christmas is RUINED!

If you're wet-your-pants desperate to own 'em you could ask one of us lurvely Brit folks to buy on your behalf and post it to you... some of us are nice enough to ;)

That's what I'd do ... but then again I'm not your average muser :p

If you're wet-your-pants desperate to own 'em you could ask one of us lurvely Brit folks to buy on your behalf and post it to you... some of us are nice enough to ;)

That's what I'd do ... but then again I'm not your average muser :p

:eek:You'd honestly do that? edit: (not saying you as in YOU, but people here in general..sorry!)

I actually am wet-my-pants-desperate:$

hahaha I need to start using that phrase....

:eek:You'd honestly do that? edit: (not saying you as in YOU, but people here in general..sorry!)

I actually am wet-my-pants-desperate:$

hahaha I need to start using that phrase....

Yeah I (as in ME) would do that :happy:.. kinda why I suggested it lol! Srsly if you're close to wetting your pants I feel it's only fair that I help out! PM me if you like ;)

Archived