December 27th could be when his new website's up (with, I assume, the film, O2 DVD, the Wembley re-edit and the Reading 2011 re-edit). Would make sense considering it was posted on his live videos channel. I'm not gonna get my hopes up though, it could've just been a mistake or something :chuckle:

Will wembley be released aswell? Could be hard to decide wich one to download first.

Pretty sure he said there'd be a few available (including Wembley) as soon as his website is up. Things might have changed though so don't totally take my word on it.

About 2 hours, 40 mins. I've had to cut it into two parts for youtube as the original was so big. Am uploading both files right now.

I think the time keeps going fast and slow, its at 7% atm.

ooooOOOOOOoooh! How frustrating :LOL:

Who are the people in the trailer? (apart from muse ofc)

I didnt count on the file being as big as it is. I know I should have uploaded it earlier in prep for today but since last week I've been away every day and the reason Id picked the 27th as Its the day im back, so have just got back and began uploading.

Now its uploading and not much longer to go I'll reveal Matt Dom and Chris have all watched it. Tom told me they had it on on the tour bus on the way from the O2 in London and loved watching all the early footage etc. Made me happy to know they enjoyed it :)

Archived