Thank you, Muse, thank you

gocanux

I thought worth it because its a French only pressing. I almost hit the roof when I found out this little import cd shop three hours from where I live had it. I was so happy! :D

We're talking in Canada? That is amazing...whereabouts?

Did you watch the game last night? Go Oilers! (if it can't be my Canucks, then I"m OK with the Oilers winning the cup. And Ryan Smyth is amazing, 8 stitches and four teeth, and he comes back and finishes the game!)

We will have to get together when Muse plays in Vancouver---I'm in Tacoma, but it's only a 3 1/2 hr drive, and Muse are so worth it!

The Grooveyard.......in Penticton, BC......I'm in Chilliwack, BC

I found when searching sellers for Muse singles on Amazon! :happy:

Thanks that's great to know...I wouldn't mind getting one myself :) ...I visited briefly some friends in Langley...just beautiful that side of Canada!

• 2 weeks later...

thank you;muse, 'cause you are innovative every time!Thanks for your energy and thanks for my last test:your SMBH have been the soundtrack of it and it made me lucky!

And thank you becouse you will be in MIlan on June,while I'll be in LOndon in the same days... :(

I got the opportunity of a phd in chemistry in London next year and I must be there next week for an interview,so I won't be at the concert... :stunned:

Kisses to all my MuseMums!

Italian Musechild

Cate

thank you;muse, 'cause you are innovative every time!Thanks for your energy and thanks for my last test:your SMBH have been the soundtrack of it and it made me lucky!

And thank you becouse you will be in MIlan on June,while I'll be in LOndon in the same days... :(

I got the opportunity of a phd in chemistry in London next year and I must be there next week for an interview,so I won't be at the concert... :stunned:

Kisses to all my MuseMums!

Italian Musechild

Cate

I gather you're enjoying the new single :) ...sorry you're missing them in June but going for your interview in London for our phd in chemistry is such an accomplishment...and surely other opportunities to see them will come your way :)

I'm sure I can speak for Mary in wishing you the best for your interview and know that we are so very proud ... xoxo

Congratulations on acing your exams, with the help of Muse of course, Caterina! So sorry your interview conflicts with the bands Milan performance, but I'm sure you looked into rescheduling the interview. But if you get into the PhD program, when would you go to London? Because Reading is a short train trip from London, and the band will be there at the end of August. So maybe?

Congratulations on acing your exams, with the help of Muse of course, Caterina! So sorry your interview conflicts with the bands Milan performance, but I'm sure you looked into rescheduling the interview. But if you get into the PhD program, when would you go to London? Because Reading is a short train trip from London, and the band will be there at the end of August. So maybe?

I had this idea!If I get the phd(that's not sure,yet!),I'll start on october;but I'll sure be in England on summer,for two weeks,for doing measurements with an instrument we don't have in our lab in Italy.But I think I'll have to go the first 2 weeks,so...none Reading!!!It wolud be very nice!I red something good about that festival.But I'm joking,I'm too happy for my interview!

Muse will wait...I hope! ;)

xoxo

Cate

I gather you're enjoying the new single :)

I must admit that at first I was almost disappointed of it!I didn't reknew Muse at first!I thought:"Oh,that's a Prince song!!!".

Then a rock radio in Rome broadcast it every hour and it invaded my brain with its riff!And I started enjoing myself with its rythm!It's so energic and so sexy!It made me study with a big smile and now I can say I like it.It's strange...;)

...sorry you're missing them in June but going for your interview in London for our phd in chemistry is such an accomplishment...and surely other opportunities to see them will come your way :)

Of course I will!It's for joking (well,I'm really sad for the concert,but I'm too happy for the phd opportunity!).

I'm sure I can speak for Mary in wishing you the best for your interview and know that we are so very proud

Oh,dear mum!Thanks a lot for your wishes and for what you said!Cross all your fingers for me (also the feet ones,of course!!!! :rolleyes: ),I need it!

A big kiss for you!

Cate

• 2 weeks later...
I must admit that at first I was almost disappointed of it!I didn't reknew Muse at first!I thought:"Oh,that's a Prince song!!!".

Then a rock radio in Rome broadcast it every hour and it invaded my brain with its riff!And I started enjoing myself with its rythm!It's so energic and so sexy!It made me study with a big smile and now I can say I like it.It's strange...;)

There will be similar thank-yous from all over the world when we finally get to hear the actual CD.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Muse for those funny vidoes "The Groove In The States" and "Big Day Off" on the Absolution singles....:.....Matt pretending he's a seagull with the bread!.........:LOL:.......and Dom trying to swing a golf club!........:LOL:.........BUT!.......WHAT THE F**K MATT!........you put your custom Manson guitar in the trash bin.....I alsomst cried....that was one of my fav guitar of yours, the one you played in the TIRO video, that f**kin' skid did not deserve to jump into the the trash bin and get your guitar! :stunned::( :'(

• 1 month later...

Just thought this thread needed a bump, so people can express their thoughts about the CD, vids, concerts, etc.

My thoughts:

Thanks for Assassin in San Diego! And Citizen in SF too.

Thank you for taking the time to talk to fans after the gigs; you guys have no idea how much that means to people.

Thank you Muse for those funny vidoes "The Groove In The States" and "Big Day Off" on the Absolution singles....:.....Matt pretending he's a seagull with the bread!.........:LOL:.......and Dom trying to swing a golf club!........:LOL:.........BUT!.......WHAT THE F**K MATT!........you put your custom Manson guitar in the trash bin.....I alsomst cried....that was one of my fav guitar of yours, the one you played in the TIRO video, that f**kin' skid did not deserve to jump into the the trash bin and get your guitar! :stunned::( :'(

chill out- he got it back. lol

he has had it back for quite a while.

and if he throws it out, obviously that's his business.

chill out- he got it back. lol

he has had it back for quite a while.

and if he throws it out, obviously that's his business.

Thank god....or maybe he just had Hugh make him another one.

Yeah I wasn't really mad that Matt threw it away, but what really made me mad was how huge of a tool that skid/roadie guy who reached in the bin and got the guitar. :LOL:

Thanx Muse for the amazing B-Side that is Crying Shame, you guys made the final version 100x better than the orginal version. :D

Thank you for Forced In at recent concerts. It was an amazing surprise...

agreed.

the only words that could escape my mouth in chicago were "oh my fucking god" and "no fucking way" and since it was quiet enough, matt heard me and laughed. but then at detroit, i knew it could be coming, but still, it was amazing to have such a treat.

agreed.

the only words that could escape my mouth in chicago were "oh my fucking god" and "no fucking way" and since it was quiet enough, matt heard me and laughed. but then at detroit, i knew it could be coming, but still, it was amazing to have such a treat.

I love Forced In! I hope something has put a recent Forced In Live on Youtube. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you, Muse, for helping me thru a bout of claustrophobia. On the way to the NYC gig from NJ we had to go thru the Lincoln Tunnel, going under the Hudson River for a mile and a half. Ever since I was trapped between floors in an elevator for 40 minutes with all the alarm bells ringing, I have become very nervous in confined spaces. So as the MuseCamp bus (Manuella's van, overloaded with ten of us) went down under the river, thank heaven a live Muse CD was playing, loudly. So I just shut my eyes and did a bit of visualization, forcing myself to imagine that I was at a Muse concert and not in a little concrete tube beneath untold gallons of water. So with the help of Plug in Baby, Newborn, Stockholm Syndrome and the rest, the only Hysteria was the song, not this passenger!

Thank you, Muse, for helping me thru a bout of claustrophobia.
I remember that.

Before we entered the tunnel, you asked Ocean5 where Muse CDs were, so you don't run out of them. It was quite funny to see you talking to yourself "I'm in the Muse concert, I'm in the Muse concert" ... :LOL: As a result, no one got panic, nor motion sickness.

Thank you Muse, to provide us a good therapy.

Archived