Thanks to Muse for Simulation Theory!

Jobby

Absolutely love it overall, although I can kind of see why it's dividing the fanbase.

But it's not really dividing the board, apart from a few songs. Which is crazy, because we have this reputation of all longing for "old Muse". Turns out we just wanted them to be authentic.

Anyway, I think it was Jobby who proposed thanking them earlier, and I really think it would be nice if we can somehow show them our appreciation from the Board. Since we've been quite the critical bunch and I doubt they'll have a peek in here to see how we're liking it.

But it's not really dividing the board, apart from a few songs. Which is crazy, because we have this reputation of all longing for "old Muse". Turns out we just wanted them to be authentic.

Anyway, I think it was Jobby who proposed thanking them earlier, and I really think it would be nice if we can somehow show them our appreciation from the Board. Since we've been quite the critical bunch and I doubt they'll have a peek in here to see how we're liking it.

Seconded.

I love this idea! What should we do?

Would it be too boring to have fans write a few sentences each, sign with a username and then presented in some creative fashion that Muse can read through? Like a card that everyone signs which would allow Muse to also understand what we like about them (which clearly isn’t just “heavy” songs)

Edit: oops

Im on board.

A website where Muse can just click through different quotes? Along with some other stuff ofc

This would be good. Not overly complicated, and it would get the job done.

Also think it'd be nicer to have it on an independent portal, if we use IG or Twitter it loses the "from the board" aspect of it.

There could also be a page on the site that just links to embedded YouTube videos for those who want to do their thanks in video format. Could show one at a time and allow you to go through them one by one (so you click “next”, “previous” or “random” as opposed to just showing them all at the same time).

Could be the same thing with the quotes but also a button that allows for a sort of collection of all the comments. Like mentimeter for those who know it.

I really didn’t think other people would share the sentiment and actually wanna act on it when I said that :LOL:

I’m really bad with knowing how these things work so I might be useless ideas-wise and I lack the confidence to film a video of meself but I’m behind the idea of somehow showing the boys our appreciation for the new record, since they’ve drifted away from here with the perception we know they (probs rightfully) have. Weirdly, an interview’s just been published where Matt comments on how the fans always hate something when it comes out and sometimes catch up later, could be nice to surprise them :chuckle:

Im on board.

This would be good. Not overly complicated, and it would get the job done.

Also think it'd be nicer to have it on an independent portal, if we use IG or Twitter it loses the "from the board" aspect of it.

Yes for that. Independent website.

There could also be a page on the site that just links to embedded YouTube videos for those who want to do their thanks in video format. Could show one at a time and allow you to go through them one by one (so you click “next”, “previous” or “random” as opposed to just showing them all at the same time).

Could be the same thing with the quotes but also a button that allows for a sort of collection of all the comments. Like mentimeter for those who know it.

I like the idea very much. No idea how to make a website though so probably won't be of much help. But since I'm taking pictures, would like to have an option of including some kind of artwork...? Photos, paintings etc?

Just wondering if it's not too much. Maybe we should go for something more concise and from us as a whole rather than every single one of us?