2019.06.08 - Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK

forevermusic

Hoping for this one. Also hoping there isn't a golden circle. I think it's disgusting practice that further separates rich and poor. Gigs are expensive enough, if you want to be at the front then get there fucking early like it's always been.... paying your way to the front just stinks. Muse have never done Golden Circle for headline stadiums in the past IIRC, and if they do it now I will be very disappointed in them.

Hoping for this one. Also hoping there isn't a golden circle. I think it's disgusting practice that further separates rich and poor. Gigs are expensive enough, if you want to be at the front then get there fucking early like it's always been.... paying your way to the front just stinks. Muse have never done Golden Circle for headline stadiums in the past IIRC, and if they do it now I will be very disappointed in them.

Second that.

But well, I'm already disappointed with this whole VIP tickets thing though :mad:

Hi,

I'm going to try for tickets for the Emirates tomorrow, but try as I might I can't find a seating plan for the gig. Does anyone know what the seating is like ? I'm disabled (although I can walk unaided) and not good with heights so would prefer the lower tiers.

Any advice would be great.

Daryl

Anyone got any idea whether it'll be general admission standing + first tier seating? Got a friend who mentioned that they sometimes do that for gigs at the Etihad, so you can choose when you get there whether to stand or sit.

Anyone got any idea whether it'll be general admission standing + first tier seating? Got a friend who mentioned that they sometimes do that for gigs at the Etihad, so you can choose when you get there whether to stand or sit.

London seat map suggests that may be the case:

https://media.ticketmaster.co.uk/tm/en-gb/tmimages/venue/maps/uk1/18421s.gif

But as above, doesn't look the same for Manchester. Says it's only a guide though so fingers crossed.

Is "pitch / unreserved seating" regular standing? And the map displays "front standing", but no seperate ticket category for that? I'm confused

To the first question - yes. You can freely move between the pitch standing area and the unreserved lower level seats. Have used that before - works very well.

I wasn't sure what the second option was (+Collector) but looking at london listings it seems it was a collector ticket. IE the fucking ticket we all deserve for such high priced gigs..... This is getting insane. Over £5 for a souvenir ticket. Seriously.

I wasn't sure what the second option was (+Collector) but looking at london listings it seems it was a collector ticket. IE the fucking ticket we all deserve for such high priced gigs..... This is getting insane. Over £5 for a souvenir ticket. Seriously.

Just don't make the same mistake as me and book a collector's ticket outside GB as those are only delivered to the UK and Northern Irland and no way to change your selection after selecting the ticket type...

£5 extra for a collector's ticket is pretty standard on ticket master. Those aren't just a paper ticket with the tour design, but a solid plastic card (although you might argue which of those is prettier)

£5 extra for a collector's ticket is pretty standard on ticket master. Those aren't just a paper ticket with the tour design, but a solid plastic card (although you might argue which of those is prettier)

I've never heard of this before. Interesting. But still, ticket quality has dropped a lot in recent years. The tickets for Resistance stadiums were lovely full colour, but every gig of the drones era was shitty paper tickets. TicketBastard don't even separate the tickets now, they print them on a4 and make you divide them. Funny that because the fees have gone up, but ticket quality has gone down.......

Standing tickets secured for Manchester thanks to a work friend who was more on the ball than me today. Good job I can remember my card number without having it to hand. We all got called to a briefing at 10.30 as I was attempting to book so I had to hide between two colleagues, maintain eye contact with the boss all whilst booking the right tickets, putting in my card number and transferring funds to make sure it went through!! Multi tasking at its finest I reckon. Phew! See you all there :-)

Really glad they removed the golden circles last minute. Looking forward to the gig :awesome:

Agree - I didn't notice it was gone from the map until after I got the tickets but might have been tempted so glad it was not an option.

I did however miss the option of a souvenir/collectors ticket idiot that I am!

I did however miss the option of a souvenir/collectors ticket idiot that I am!

You could get a proper delivered ticket as standard w/ this one so it’s not really a miss to me, I thought they sounded pretty crap anyway but I’m open to being happily surprised when my London one arrives :rolleyes: Or did you just get print-out tickets?

I'm trying to buy a ticket but when i put in the presale code and select the ticket to buy. All it says it's please enter quantity when i already have?

Turns out they've sent me an album preorder code instead of the mailing club one? so i could've bought these days agoooo