Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

I'm hoping to buy a 25th. Depends how much I have left over after I pay for my wedding :rolleyes:

Is that just a holosparkle MA you had custom made in the past? I follow most of K&T, so more Manson shots, please :ninja::LOL:

Buying a guitar right after the wedding. Shame on you. Unless you can get away with buying it as a wedding gift of some sort....

And yes that's correct. You want HI RES? You're in luck, because there were a few other from that batch...

20525792_10155368589165944_1534910444155882796_n.jpg?oh=8ee934550ec455d64b9a13201dfe007b&oe=59F30F80

20525715_10155368589360944_5090762746028082795_n.jpg?oh=82d932eaf6c266ddf79bf82ae6000318&oe=5A30F16B

And what's your username? I didn't know you were on there.

Buying a guitar right after the wedding. Shame on you. Unless you can get away with buying it as a wedding gift of some sort....

And what's your username? I didn't know you were on there.

IG :unsure: ...and There's no way I can spend that after the wedding for the MA-25th options I'd want :( , so I just keep my eye on the aftermarket.

Just heard London Grammar yesterday for the first time. I'm sure all you UK folks are already familiar, but I'm surprised I just heard of them. Don't love all thier stuff, but girls' got some pipes and they have some fairly catchy hooks.

Edited by bridge

God damn.

Agitated riff at the end with all the improv over it sounds amazing.

:eek:

Also, as much as I don't like Mercy, it's quite the spectacle from the pit. Didn't realize that the confetti is actually the marching man from the Drones album cover.. The amount they have to spend on crap like that is absurd.

Not to solicit a novel in the form of an email, but I would think that's pretty unlikely.

Well, I last checked up a few weeks ago in July, and they said they were still catching up on old orders so it sounded like they were a bit behind. They said they'd get in touch when they were ready to start on mine, but I've no idea how long that's going to be unfortunately.

I did see all of the crowd photos with real amps on the side stage!

Real amps or kempers? :ninja:

:eek:

Also, as much as I don't like Mercy, it's quite the spectacle from the pit. Didn't realize that the confetti is actually the marching man from the Drones album cover.. The amount they have to spend on crap like that is absurd.

Yeah it's great live. The only time I've been in the pit for that song (last show I went to) they didn't have the (salty) confetti or anything, but I still got hit with it a few days before. Might have some left actually...

Well, I last checked up a few weeks ago in July, and they said they were still catching up on old orders so it sounded like they were a bit behind. They said they'd get in touch when they were ready to start on mine, but I've no idea how long that's going to be unfortunately.

That's fair enough Bs. If it gives you more time to spend here, then I'm happy with your decision.

If you hit it with off axis light and then use the flash with a late sync to fill the details it will pop! Look how much the carve sparkles.

I did that last one off axis with the external flash, but this one looked better bouncing the light off the ceiling. I'll have to try the late sync though.