Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

...yet.

I take it Mansons stopped the moc shape being available for customs cause they got a load of requests for copies of MB's guitars?

Exactly.

And as far as I'm aware, it was MB who requested that they stopped. That's why he ended up with the M1D1, which was originally built for review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOkbYCu1BR0

We thought for a while that he ended up with that mirror guitar I linked, because it was built at the same time.

Hard to believe I've had mine for almost a year and a half now. Just gave the beauty a cleaning and restringing.

that looks incredible WOW

Man all these pictures of actual Manson guitars make me excited for the day I can actually own one. They're like mystical creatures to me right now unfortunately, So I'm making due with the MBC-1

Has anyone seen Bs recently?

I'm still around. Just got all excited at receiving an e-mail from Mansons and it's just a newsletter from the shop, haha! I'm still waiting for 'May/June' - I did rather assume they meant this year. If it gets towards September I'm going to have to e-mail them I think. Thought I'd have it by now.

I'd say that's a more than reasonable price.

I've always wanted one of those...

New gutar for jaems90?

See above (probably) but I really should wait to see if the guitar show has anything to offer. 25th anniversary and everything.

I'm still around. Just got all excited at receiving an e-mail from Mansons and it's just a newsletter from the shop, haha! I'm still waiting for 'May/June' - I did rather assume they meant this year. If it gets towards September I'm going to have to e-mail them I think. Thought I'd have it by now.

Did you see anything in that email that could keep you busy in the mean time? That black DC thing is nice... not that I have any affiliation with the guy who put it up for consignment...

I thought that too, but I wouldn't be terribly surprised if they skipped breakfast today to finish your guitar. You know, because you said you're thinking of emailing them.

You can always email me too.

Please

I didn't think MB had a holosparkle aside from the holey, but it looked like was using one during Showbiz last night. Looks like the MB shape, not MA. He ever use that one before?

I haven't seen any of the gig yet :'( but that set list looks unbelievable haha.

He had a couple of glitter ones the same spec as the matt blacks on the drones tour, one was tuned to e flat (I'm guessing showbiz was half a step down?) so probably one of those

Manson Guitars & Straps III: Big Titanium Knobs :rolleyes:

Don't worry Bs, I'll change it back to your title once your guitar is ready.

Yep, that'd be it.

Did you get your new Manson, or is your IG just new titanium knobs and (yet) another holosparkle you have? :LOL:

it's the MA-25

Any noticeable differences from the material upgrades over the standard MA, namely the titanium aspects?

Well it's just the control knobs and neck plate on this one. It's the X-Y pad model that has the fancy saddles.

The biggest difference is the pickups. Absolutely incredible.

red carbon to match Chris' bass!

Maybe something a bit like this, but more MB

They should do another one of those contests at some point. Dibs on using the rust relic in my picture this time.

edit:

Link is only showing the full album. I meant this guitar.

10349157_303724346501929_5641603639550095954_n.jpg?oh=42a7b784b92e1334654c3e7cbd8c3be8&oe=5A324240

@musecasters did point out that it's probably not red carbon though, as it does lack binding.

As i'm looking to overhaul my current gear setup, i might be selling my Red Carbonita in the near future, it's the one in the picture above with Nelly the cat. As I'm not aware of the value of a second hand 2014 Manson guitar with these specs and in mint condition, i'd like to get your advice regarding price setting, possible interest and what I can expect if I offer it back to Manson's. Please discuss or send PM. Thanks!

As i'm looking to overhaul my current gear setup, i might be selling my Red Carbonita in the near future, it's the one in the picture above with Nelly the cat. As I'm not aware of the value of a second hand 2014 Manson guitar with these specs and in mint condition, i'd like to get your advice regarding price setting, possible interest and what I can expect if I offer it back to Manson's. Please discuss or send PM. Thanks!

I wouldn't know really - I've only sold a few of mine, but none have been a similar spec to yours. I suppose you'd be able to get the most by a private sale, but it's probably worth contacting the Works as well.

i've sent you a PM mate :)