Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

Drone spotted

Haven't posted for a while but eyeing up Mansons on their website and they presumably don't have any of the numbers edition DR1'S left? But there is still stock available on the website and it says fixed numbers. What number is it if you know?

Haven't posted for a while but eyeing up Mansons on their website and they presumably don't have any of the numbers edition DR1'S left? But there is still stock available on the website and it says fixed numbers. What number is it if you know?

There was no fixed number run in the end, they limited it to just those 99 AFAIK. There is still stock on the Works site:

https://www.mansonguitarworks.com/index.cfm/product/manson-dr-1-matthew-bellamy-signature-guitar-2016-numbers-edition-182

You can probably contact them to know which numbers they have

There was no fixed number run in the end, they limited it to just those 99 AFAIK. There is still stock on the Works site:

https://www.mansonguitarworks.com/index.cfm/product/manson-dr-1-matthew-bellamy-signature-guitar-2016-numbers-edition-182

You can probably contact them to know which numbers they have

What were those like?

Pretty much standard MA-2s with an engraved neckplate, 'anniversary' paint jobs and a certificate. I love mine but I feel as if it's so boring since the 25th ones came out.

vgoba4fuxauvdcfwgvtk.jpg

Considering selling my Manson, anyone know the worth of a custom Copperkroma Ma Evo with FF and Sustainer? It had been upgraded to Gotoh bridge and also custom knobs and machine heads. paid £2600 8 months ago brand new before it went up on the site.

Might exchange or see if Manson's will buy it back.

I just don't use the ff and sustainer to justify having it.

Bloody hell, haha! What's even in there? Looks a bit neater than mine anyway! :chuckle:

Not sure, but my best guess is that it's your signature model that uses printed circuit boards. Easier to mass produce that way.

If so, I think this might be what's being released at the guitar show... maybe with an appearance from Bs himself. :ohmy:

Pretty much standard MA-2s with an engraved neckplate, 'anniversary' paint jobs and a certificate. I love mine but I feel as if it's so boring since the 25th ones came out.

vgoba4fuxauvdcfwgvtk.jpg

Nice! Thanks for the picture. You're right, the 25th MA looks a lot more special