:LOL: If only he did that nowadays... fame has changed him :noey::p

ı hope he enter to site at times:D you think matt or dom or chris :D looks this forum?

As someone has said, the big difference now is, Matthew has a life! I don't think fame has really changed him---when I was lucky enough to talk to him a year ago (seems like yesterday!) at the Seattle pool-playing thingy, he was as warm and friendly and nutty/manic as ever! But then he recognized me from many earlier post-gig meetings/meet and greets/etc, and I'm surely not in the PMT demographic!

I wouldn't be surprised if they lurk here now and then. Seems like they did a bit of that while touring, out of boredom probably. Now that they aren't on the road, doubt that they would make the effort to log on here to see what's up.

As someone has said, the big difference now is, Matthew has a life! I don't think fame has really changed him---when I was lucky enough to talk to him a year ago (seems like yesterday!) at the Seattle pool-playing thingy, he was as warm and friendly and nutty/manic as ever! But then he recognized me from many earlier post-gig meetings/meet and greets/etc, and I'm surely not in the PMT demographic!

I wouldn't be surprised if they lurk here now and then. Seems like they did a bit of that while touring, out of boredom probably. Now that they aren't on the road, doubt that they would make the effort to log on here to see what's up.

Well put:) He sure does have a life!

-You met him? What did he say?

-That's true about the touring thing, when they release their new album, they'll be touring again, maybe we can try then to make them post?:happy:

I was joking ;) I met Matt in Copenhagen and he was lovely (:D:stongue::rolleyes:), charming and really at ease even though we were all trying to mask hyperventilation :LOL:

I know i know this has been done so many times...but I have found a page of ALL his posts, here

He thinks this should have been the cover to Sunburn (in this thread)

Here someone thinks Matt is rubbish at football, but Matt says 'groupy obsession? i dont think so'

This is a thread made by him about pictures...

Matt is dodgy here :rolleyes:

About summer dates here

Doesn't know how to check PM'shere

Matt's goatee "well the truth is that i cant grow a full beard, im a bit of a late bloomer you see, so whenever i dont shave for 2 days i get a natural goatie, and people think i shave it to shape and i dont, the current status is clean shaven haha" :D Sorry for no link, it's in the list somewhere...

'well the truth is that i cant grow a full beard, im a bit of a late bloomer you see, so whenever i dont shave for 2 days i get a natural goatie, and people think i shave it to shape and i dont,

the current status is clean shaven

haha ' :LOL:

Matt's in here too...

Here Matt answer's the some Irish guy (not the stalker!)

He's interested in Sex Drugs and Rock n Roll here

Want to be in Feeling Good? Here...

'Want to be in the next Muse Video? Then email theman@tastemedia.com with

your Name & Telephone number. You must be available Saturday the 21st at

11:00am in West London.

cheers matt '

'Post Origin Artwork' here

Matt says 'q' here

EDIT: Here is proof about the zipper in Space Dementia ;)

'we were looking for a high percussion sound for the end of the song `Space Dementia` and we tried shakers, salt and pepper things, and even palm rubbing, but we ended up miking up Matt's trouser zipper ' Nice one Matt.

I'm sure there are more things but I'm busy atm, this took me soo long!

So is that forum still going now or what>?

Gotta love that Doctor fella.

Oh really? I think I recently heard about that man. Today, actually. Coincidence!

Maybe in the near future time travelling will be possible. I'm hopeful. Although we'd have to be careful not to change anything in the past. You know those Back To The Future films.

If someone in the future does invent a time machine, then they could go back in time and be here now. I could be from the future.... so could Matt in fact!! lol

Its all a bit scary if you make that assumption. It means that the future already exists and that the past still exists as well...

If someone in the future does invent a time machine, then they could go back in time and be here now. I could be from the future.... so could Matt in fact!! lol

Its all a bit scary if you make that assumption. It means that the future already exists and that the past still exists as well...

woah...that's true. if your build a time machine, and go in the future, then go back to the past, then the future already exists...:stunned:

though time is just a big ball of timey wimey...stuff! :p

so mabye...no, wait. i'm lost. :$

Are those just, normal fans Matts speaking to???

Yes...every now and again he'd grace us with his presence. Usually in sex threads.

Haha epic grammar fail in my posts on there.

Also wow so many old usernames...and the stuff I could say about certain people :LOL:

He wasn't as famous then :eek: ,most of the fans were sane :$

Yeah it was no big deal to us...we treated him like a regular human being.

Well, most of us...the way some of the people who went to the 2001 video shoots carried on would put people on here to shame!

Archived