...we treated him like a regular human being.

Well, I guess that's what he still is. That's what we all are, no? (But I certainly know what you meant...)

Mmh, I think he'd be an interesting dialogue partner anyway. There are many topics I would like to hear (well read...) his thoughts on; not just music or showbiz in general...

uh...how do I join this time-travelling-club, please? :LOL:

Well, I guess that's what he still is. That's what we all are, no? (But I certainly know what you meant...)

Mmh, I think he'd be an interesting dialogue partner anyway. There are many topics I would like to hear (well read...) his thoughts on; not just music or showbiz in general...

uh...how do I join this time-travelling-club, please? :LOL:

:LOL: There's no official club, just we all want to travel back in time to meet the 'normal' Matt Bellamy:happy:

:LOL: There's no official club, just we all want to travel back in time to meet the 'normal' Matt Bellamy:happy:

so you're judging him being normal by the fact that he used to post on a forum and now he doesn't? :LOL:

i highly doubt he has changed much from those days and it really doesn't seem as so -- i would like to go back to the days when he used to post on the forum as well, but that was back when they weren't that popular and he was with groupies.

if you're trying to say that's normal... then i have nothing else left to say. as much as i love Matt, i find it disgusting that he was with groupies but lets face it -- it's a fact of life and almost every band does that.

he changed in the fact that he "grew up" a bit -- he's still "normal", if you can define what normal means.

and please excuse my pointless late night rant. :LOL:

so you're judging him being normal by the fact that he used to post on a forum and now he doesn't? :LOL:

if you're trying to say that's normal... then i have nothing else left to say. as much as i love Matt, i find it disgusting that he was with groupies but lets face it -- it's a fact of life and almost every band does that.

he changed in the fact that he "grew up" a bit -- he's still "normal", if you can define what normal means.

and please excuse my pointless late night rant. :LOL:

No I'm not saying that at all, I'm saying he was 'normal' because he was less (less.) known than now. Yes. So he was more 'normal' in that sense.

• 2 weeks later...
as much as i love Matt, i find it disgusting that he was with groupies

I've just read a book about Muse and that Matt and Dom were a little wild when they were younger, but I don't think it's disgusting. I reckon the majority of single young men would be the same, if it was thrown at them.

I noticed that, as he got a bit older and past being overwhelmed by the whole fame thing, he appeared to get disillusioned with that side of things saying "there's nothing more unattractive than someone who wants you for for who you are on stage" or something like that.

Thanks for posting up these past messages btw, great to hear that Matt popped in from time to time back then and to read his funny, tongue in cheek, comments.:D

I've just read a book about Muse and that Matt and Dom were a little wild when they were younger, but I don't think it's disgusting. I reckon the majority of single young men would be the same, if it was thrown at them.

I noticed that, as he got a bit older and past being overwhelmed by the whole fame thing, he appeared to get disillusioned with that side of things saying "there's nothing more unattractive than someone who wants you for for who you are on stage" or something like that.

Thanks for posting up these past messages btw, great to hear that Matt popped in from time to time back then and to read his funny, tongue in cheek, comments.:D

oh i know what you mean, that's what i think also -- he was confused, didn't know what he wanted, etc. and i am well aware that a ton of bands have done it. maybe i should have used another word aside from disgusting.

It was perhaps the wrong attitude for them to have, it's perhaps the wrong attitude for ANY man to have but you can't pin all the blame on them...after all, the girls themselves were willing participants.

As long as there's a supply there's a demand and all that.

Guest QueenOfNerds

I am trying to imagine the response if he ever turned up in chat.....:stunned::eek:

I think the problem is we are all a bit too mental.

Plus I think that we are probably the last ppl he would want to talk to:'(

It was perhaps the wrong attitude for them to have, it's perhaps the wrong attitude for ANY man to have but you can't pin all the blame on them...after all, the girls themselves were willing participants.

As long as there's a supply there's a demand and all that.

i never said it was all them who were responsible. girls can be just as bad as boys.

Lol someone start a petition to get the band involved on the board!

Like to at least make a few replies once every few days shouldn't be much to ask, and it'd e fucking LEGEN... wait for it... (and i hope you're not lactose intolerant cause the next word's) DARY!*

*stolen from TV.

I know i know this has been done so many times...but I have found a page of ALL his posts, here

He thinks this should have been the cover to Sunburn (in this thread)

Here someone thinks Matt is rubbish at football, but Matt says 'groupy obsession? i dont think so'

This is a thread made by him about pictures...

Matt is dodgy here :rolleyes:

About summer dates here

Doesn't know how to check PM'shere

Matt's goatee "well the truth is that i cant grow a full beard, im a bit of a late bloomer you see, so whenever i dont shave for 2 days i get a natural goatie, and people think i shave it to shape and i dont, the current status is clean shaven haha" :D Sorry for no link, it's in the list somewhere...

'well the truth is that i cant grow a full beard, im a bit of a late bloomer you see, so whenever i dont shave for 2 days i get a natural goatie, and people think i shave it to shape and i dont,

the current status is clean shaven

haha ' :LOL:

Matt's in here too...

Here Matt answer's the some Irish guy (not the stalker!)

He's interested in Sex Drugs and Rock n Roll here

Want to be in Feeling Good? Here...

'Want to be in the next Muse Video? Then email theman@tastemedia.com with

your Name & Telephone number. You must be available Saturday the 21st at

11:00am in West London.

cheers matt '

'Post Origin Artwork' here

Matt says 'q' here

EDIT: Here is proof about the zipper in Space Dementia ;)

'we were looking for a high percussion sound for the end of the song `Space Dementia` and we tried shakers, salt and pepper things, and even palm rubbing, but we ended up miking up Matt's trouser zipper ' Nice one Matt.

I'm sure there are more things but I'm busy atm, this took me soo long!

Wow..... :eek::eek::eek: Matt actually replies?! :stunned: Lol...

• 2 weeks later...
I am trying to imagine the response if he ever turned up in chat.....:stunned::eek:

I think the problem is we are all a bit too mental.

Plus I think that we are probably the last ppl he would want to talk to:'(

Apparently he does occaisonally pop into chat.

But I'm not 100% if that's true. :$

However I think you're right, there's no way he'd ever want to talk to any of us. :supersad:

If I was him I certainly wouldn't want to come on here. :LOL:

Apparently he does occaisonally pop into chat.

But I'm not 100% if that's true. :$

However I think you're right, there's no way he'd ever want to talk to any of us. :supersad:

If I was him I certainly wouldn't want to come on here. :LOL:

Im sure he would have a laugh about a lot of the things posted on here now. Like the Vote for President Matt on the new PMT. :LOL:

I think they all should come on here occasionally. We wouldn't scare them off...oh wait my username might scare Matt a bit :p

Lol someone start a petition to get the band involved on the board!

Like to at least make a few replies once every few days shouldn't be much to ask, and it'd e fucking LEGEN... wait for it... (and i hope you're not lactose intolerant cause the next word's) DARY!*

*stolen from TV.

highly doubt it'll happen anytime soon.

• 4 months later...
I know i know this has been done so many times...but I have found a page of ALL his posts, here

He thinks this should have been the cover to Sunburn (in this thread)

Here someone thinks Matt is rubbish at football, but Matt says 'groupy obsession? i dont think so'

This is a thread made by him about pictures...

Matt is dodgy here :rolleyes:

About summer dates here

Doesn't know how to check PM'shere

Matt's goatee "well the truth is that i cant grow a full beard, im a bit of a late bloomer you see, so whenever i dont shave for 2 days i get a natural goatie, and people think i shave it to shape and i dont, the current status is clean shaven haha" :D Sorry for no link, it's in the list somewhere...

'well the truth is that i cant grow a full beard, im a bit of a late bloomer you see, so whenever i dont shave for 2 days i get a natural goatie, and people think i shave it to shape and i dont,

the current status is clean shaven

haha ' :LOL:

Matt's in here too...

Here Matt answer's the some Irish guy (not the stalker!)

He's interested in Sex Drugs and Rock n Roll here

Want to be in Feeling Good? Here...

'Want to be in the next Muse Video? Then email theman@tastemedia.com with

your Name & Telephone number. You must be available Saturday the 21st at

11:00am in West London.

cheers matt '

'Post Origin Artwork' here

Matt says 'q' here

EDIT: Here is proof about the zipper in Space Dementia ;)

'we were looking for a high percussion sound for the end of the song `Space Dementia` and we tried shakers, salt and pepper things, and even palm rubbing, but we ended up miking up Matt's trouser zipper ' Nice one Matt.

I'm sure there are more things but I'm busy atm, this took me soo long!

If Matt ever reads this I have to say, even when he is serious he has me rolling on the floor with laughter, after reading some of the old messages. I really have to apologize but that one about a sound affect for 'Space Dementia', I hope he had something on under his pants (LMFAO). :eek:

Hope he didn't fall asleep at the computer when he typed 'q' but then maybe the threesome got to him.:LOL:

I also hope by now he can pick up his messages otherwise he might 'need a little help from his friends'.

• 1 year later...

Archived