Mind control and MUSE

shostakobitch

Quick question: If everything is being controlled, why would Muse be popular since they sing about this stuff? Why wouldn't we be programmed with an aversion to anything that has the "truth." Why is "1984" in schools? How in the hell did Muse win a mainstream award (Grammys) for the album with MK Ultra?

I know Matt laughs about the conspiracy theories, but when you talk to him about them, he gets really serious and agitated.

I talked to him and we discussed this book on history of brainwashing: The Science Of Thought Control by Kathleen Taylor. He said he is fascinated by it and that he himself can learn from it and use the techniques in his music career and business.

He also mentioned it in this article:

http://www.musewiki.org/An_audience_with..._Matt_Bellamy_%28200705_Uncut_feature%29

"What was the last book you read, and what did you think of it?

Matt: The last book I read was called Brainwashing: The Science Of Thought Control by Kathleen Taylor. It's about the history of brainwashing, which has only really been around since the Chinese started doing it with prisoners of war in WWI, I think. I learned how to brainwash people, which is quite useful if you want to use it, but you have to use quite extreme methods."

Edited by Hyper

I know Matt laughs about the conspiracy theories, but when you talk to him about them, he gets really serious and agitated.

I talked to him and we discussed this book on history of brainwashing: The Science Of Thought Control by Kathleen Taylor. He said he is fascinated by it and that he himself can learn from it and use the techniques in his music career and business.

He also mentioned it in this article:

http://www.musewiki.org/An_audience_with..._Matt_Bellamy_%28200705_Uncut_feature%29

cool, thanks for this :)

Quick question: If everything is being controlled, why would Muse be popular since they sing about this stuff? Why wouldn't we be programmed with an aversion to anything that has the "truth." Why is "1984" in schools? How in the hell did Muse win a mainstream award (Grammys) for the album with MK Ultra?

I never claimed that everything is being controlled, nor have I claimed that everyone is being controlled.

I think if we are under the illusion that we are part of a free society, that the ability to listen to bands like Muse that discuss subject matter about conspiracy theories is part of maintaining a sort of status quo. If we were immediately unable or 'banned' from listening to Muse or any artist that spoke out against potential crimes against its citizens... there would be a greater opportunity for revolt or revolution. The Powers That Be can appease the same individuals it oppresses.

As for programming, I think it is more subtle. The majority of responses to this thread are negative with some positive dispersed throughout. It makes me think.

What type of thread about this topic would have been ideal? Or is there not an ideal forum to speak about mind control? I have been banned from godlikeproductions.com for posting about the topic.

And if I came across as a bully or something, I didn't mean to come across that way.

It's just frustrating when you want to try to open a discussion about a topic, and you're told that your input is "uneducated" or like a summary of a wikipedia article.

Not all people know about mind control, and for the people that do know something, why not add constructively, instead of trying to bring down the original poster?

It's just annoying. And that's what I think is a type of programming. The immediate bashing or negativity.

I never claimed that everything is being controlled, nor have I claimed that everyone is being controlled.

It's just annoying. And that's what I think is a type of programming. The immediate bashing or negativity.

I wasn't asking why Muse isn't banned, I was asking if the "powers that be" are controlling a certain amount of people (I'm assuming you're suggesting a large part of the population are being controlled) why would Muse be so successful and popular, especially at the Grammys that could be easily manipulated. Why wouldn't they use the type of programming that causes: "Immediate bashing or negativity" towards Muse.

This is the most fun I've had on the board for a little while, hope you have a good day!

Can I add some of your quotes to my signature for no real reason?

Edited by lurkinglurker

I wasn't asking why Muse isn't banned, I was asking if the "powers that be" are controlling a certain amount of people (I'm assuming you're suggesting a large part of the population are being controlled) why would Muse be so successful and popular, especially at the Grammys that could be easily manipulated. Why wouldn't they use the type of programming that causes: "Immediate bashing or negativity" towards Muse.

This is the most fun I've had on the board for a little while, hope you have a good day!

Can I add some of your quotes to my signature for no real reason?

Hm. I think that is because music is very powerful in itself. Studies of the cognition of music have linked music to being able to evoke specific memories and emotional states. I think the attachments people make to specific artists, albums, songs, melodies, harmonies, scales etc. are stronger than any attempt at programming someone AGAINST music.

I think music is a very strong type of mind control (and not the malicious kind).

Hope that makes sense.

And sure, you can put me in your sig.

Edited by shostakobitch

Controlling my feelings for too long

Forcing our darkest souls to unfold

And forcing our darkest souls to unfold

And pushing us into self destruction

Pushing us into self destruction

They make me

Make me dream your dreams

They make me

Make me scream your screams

Trying to please you for too long

Trying to please you for too long

In visions of greed you wallow

Visions of greed you wallow

They make me

They make me

And forcing my darkest soul to unfold

And forcing our darkest souls to unfold

They make me, ooh

They make me, ooh

Oooh....

Mercy depicts what some individuals may experience if they are under deep levels of programming

So we understand programming:

Programming is not all some guy sitting at a computer determining whether or not you're going to eat ice cream

When I talk about programming

I am talking about an INVASIVE programming

Programming to perform tasks sequentially -- like a maze, story, videogame, or script

To act without moral consciousness or any consciousness

To have one's mind hijacked

A literal human drone

With that said, if you've ever felt like you might be under a deeper level of mind control

PAY ATTENTION to these things and never stop asking questions!

1. Unexplained pain to your joints

2. Tinnitus of intensifying degrees

3. Repetitive dreams that you are actively participating in and can recall as it is happening

4. Strange people: people taking interest in you out of nowhere

5. Feeling like you are following a script (deja vu or jamais vu)

6. Dissociation

7. Rapid forgetting of an event that you should remember

8. Going somewhere but having the inability to recall where you went

Edited by shostakobitch