Mind control and MUSE

shostakobitch

The phenomenon of MIND CONTROL is one that should be discussed if one would like to fully understand Drones and perhaps the entire MUSE catalogue.

I would like to explain the premise of MIND CONTROL to those of whom are not familiar with it. Please do not delete or 'move' this thread.

My collection of information about MIND CONTROL is not as comprehensive as I would like it to be, as information on this topic is shrouded in secrecy. Many de-classified documents about this topic have been destroyed.

There are many theories around MIND CONTROL. Some point to The Powers That Be or ILLUMINATI. Others point to government. Aliens. Mafia. Etc.

What is true about MIND CONTROL, is that there are individuals who have been tested on and targeted. The science of MIND CONTROL requires suspension of disbelief. Open Eyes.

MK-ULTRA is a de-classified CIA project which occured in the 50s and 60s. Its focus was to develop mind control techniques through the use of drugs. The goal of MK-ULTRA was to examine whether or not certain individuals would act differently than normal under the influence of specific drugs. Specifically, the CIA wanted drugs that would make people snitch. MK-ULTRA was established to test the limits of the human mind and body, insofar as to test forms of 'MIND CONTROL.'

The current controversy of MIND CONTROL is that the government never stopped experimentation on its citizens.

It is possible that drugs are still used in MIND CONTROL psy-ops (psychological operations), but technology has shifted to more covert methods.

Electromagnetic signals are suggested to be the main technique used to disturb targeted individuals. Signals in differing frequencies can alter brain states, cause physiological symptoms like pain or ear-ringing, or 'zaps' to body parts. The electromagnetic signals may also cause a targeted individual to hear voices -- a common symptom of psychotic disorders like schizophrenia.

What is to gain with a MIND CONTROLLED population?

Why should hidden handlers punish innocent women and men in a 'free' society?

Some say it is to create an army of willing participants who can be 'triggered' by a word or image to act against their free will.

Others say it is to create the perfect 'sex slave.'

Others say it is to punish those who have spoken ill against their governments and leaders.

What I do know, is that I experience the symptoms of MIND CONTROL victims every single day.

It is time more people come forward and examine what is going on around them.

I have a HANDLER.

I do not know who or what or why or where, but he/she is somewhere.

I have a HANDLER.

I must escape from its grip, and I will begin by searching for others like me.

Edited by shostakobitch

You are aware that Matt doesn't actually take this stuff seriously? He often laughs at the theories when he brings them up.

Not to mention that your "collection of information" is basically dumbed down summaries of wiki articles.

You are aware that Matt doesn't actually take this stuff seriously? He often laughs at the theories when he brings them up.

Not to mention that your "collection of information" is basically dumbed down summaries of wiki articles.

I think Matt takes this very seriously! He once talked about algorhytms, and since then I think about it when I watch a film on Netflix and browse through the films (that a computer suggests me "because you watched.." ...so it directs me to watch similar films). Last time I used the search function to look for a specific film, and it was a film that was not suggested in the lists....

This is kinda mind control, a machine tells you what you could/should watch! The same happens with youtube, I watch something I searched for, and then you get suggestions "what I might like as well", I try to escspe this but it's not always possible :LOL:

mind control is a very important issue, and I don't think Matt talks about it seriously, and then makes fun out of it after an interview :rolleyes:

AND I think a lot of people aren't aware that they get manipulated every day.

Edit: commercials, newspapers and news on telly, radio, polititians or simply if you believe everything you read on the net, things your favourite singers/actors say...mind controll. You have to open your eyes, have your own opinions and don't believe everything.

Edited by Claudia O.

mind control is a very important issue, and I don't think Matt talks about it seriously, and then makes fun out of it after an interview :rolleyes:

That's exactly what he does though. And there's a difference between product placement and believing in attempts at recreating the events in 1984.

The problem with conspiracy theorist is that they are ironically unable to see things with a bit of perspective. They read on their sites about The Man, MIND CONTROL, ILLUMINATI CONTROLLING EVERYTHING, and their solution is to spread this vague truth that everything is controlled.

How about looking at the real life examples that we actually have? We have the media selling teenagers the idea that no one is good enough, but that they should at least try their hardest to change. "You're ugly as fuck, you need to lose weight, you need more makeup. Here, buy makeup from us, btw here's a good looking artist who writes songs just for you.

I wanna see these conspiracy theorists actually trying to deal with issues instead of just yelling "MIND CONTROL" when they find out that Facebook and Google basically sell your information to other companies. You can't open people's eyes if you don't actually tell them what they should be looking at.

the sad thing is, this teenager beauty-mess is not new! It even got worse since my teenage days :stunned: some peeps wake up and realise their own stupidity, but the large amount of people believe it and there is hardly a way to change their minds! Starts with their parents, living the beauty-dream.. but this is just one problem.

a lot of people would jump into the sea if their idols do...do you know what I mean? and I have to say the majority of humans are not capable to have their own opinion, they need someone to tell them what to do or think.

I'm no fan of conspiracies theorists, like you said they talk about it but don't do something about it.

Edited by Claudia O.

Ironically, "The Man" would probably say just that :chuckle:

Oh :eek::p

But this is sad, isn't it?

I don't only moan about it, I for example try to not go with every trend, I don't wear makeup, I don't buy every product the commercials want me to AND I teach this to my kids so I am not "The man" ;)

Edited by Claudia O.